- COLLABORATIVE GROWTH. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Jan2011, Vol. 20 Issue 8, ps4
The article features TOA Technologies Inc., a company that provides mobile work force management software in Beachwood, Ohio which received the 2010 Weatherhead 100 award.
- Â£2Bn home delivery wait. // Logistics Manager;Dec2011, p7
The article reports on a survey from TOA Technologies which revealed that two million pounds are being spent every year to keep people waiting for home deliveries and other services.
- Costs of Waiting for the Cable Guy. // Multichannel News;11/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p26
The article offers information on a survey conducted by TOA Technologies Inc., which reveals that Americans wait on an average of 4.3 hours for service appointments from cable, telecommunication, satellite and other providers.
- Verizon launches in Georgia, Alabama. // RCR Wireless News;3/31/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
Announces the launching by Verizon Wireless of its branded service in Georgia and Alabama.
- Verizon expands Express Network. // RCR Wireless News;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the expansion of Verizon Wireless' coverage of Express Network data service into several counties surrounding the greater San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Re-auction refunds could drive mergers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the possible effects of the re-auction refunds that will be received by wireless companies. Wireless companies to benefit from the refunds; Speculation on the mergers and acquisitions in the industry; Target market of Verizon Wireless.
- Verizon offers new calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the calling plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Aim of the company for offering calling plans; Details of the service plans.
- Verizon expands S.D. coverage. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the digital wireless service launched by Verizon Wireless in the Rapid City, South Dakota. Area covered by the service.
- Cellphone Batteries Face 'Juice' Demand, Study Finds. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on the cellular telephone battery market in the U.S. as on February 2003. Expected growth of lithium-ion polymer batteries in the year 2006; Forecast of handset battery units and average selling prices by battery technology.