ESPN Outlasts TBS to Win October
- ESPN Monday Night Football. // Campaign (UK);9/2/2011, Issue 35, p6
The article reports on the advertisement of ESPN intended to promote its Monday-night American football coverage.
- VOICES. // Multichannel News;1/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p24
The article offers the author's insights on the profit that could be earned by the cable channel ESPN if it aired a football match between Texas Christian University (TCU) and Auburn.
- ESPN Gets Bowled Over in Jan. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the increased ratings of ESPN television network in January 2012, dominating the most-watched shows by covering the live game of the annual college football.
- THE MEDIA HAS A MESSAGE ... Bradley, Ryan // Fortune;10/28/2013, Vol. 168 Issue 7, p20
The article focuses on the impact of the Internet on the telecommunications industry. It notes that information travels through a series of tubes delivered to phones, tablets and computers. The cable channels of media brand ESPN collect five dollars from households and its audience averages...
- OFF TO A ROSY START. // Daily Variety;1/4/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the second season airing of ESPN for the college football's Bowl Championship Series from Pasadena, California.
- ESPN Sets Soccer Standard With 6.2 Million. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;6/28/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p6
The article reports on the June 23, 2010 ratings of ESPN's telecast of the 2010 Federation internationale de football association (FIFA) World Cup in which the cable network had the biggest soccer audience with 6.2 million viewers.
- 2013 NFL Regular-Season Viewership Grows. // Multichannel News;1/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p25
Statistics are presented on the television coverage and viewership ratings for 2013 of the National Football League games which include viewership numbers of sports networks like CBS, ESPN, and Fox which shows growth from 2012 numbers.
- Bye-Bye to the BCS. // Multichannel News;1/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p25
The article talks about the college American football Bowl Championship Series, which ran its last edition under sports network ESPN, and presents viewer statistics from 2011 to 2014.
- ESPN Feels the Force. BAZILIAN, EMMA // Adweek;10/26/2015, Vol. 56 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that television network ESPN's Monday Night Football ratings have increased and has been dominant in websites; and mentions that ticket sellers including Fandango have seen their websites crash.