- Attack of the Cloud People. Bing, Stanley // Fortune International (Europe);7/4/2011, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p72
A personal narrative is presented which details the author's reluctance to begin using cloud computing.
- Cloud-y with a chance of IT. // eWeek;9/21/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses an article on cloud-based applications using Opera Browser by Jim Rapooza, review of cloud-based application OpenGoo by Jason Brooks and an evaluation for cloud computing's readiness to host organization's most sensitive...
- Cloud connected. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2012, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p91
The article focuses on the Google Cloud Connect plug-in.
- Public cloud computing market to grow 19.6 percent in 2012. // Siliconindia;Oct2012, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that the public cloud computing services market is forecasted to rise 19.6% in 2012.
- DEFINING CLOUDS: A cloud by any other nameâ€¦. VandenBrink, Rob // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p30
The article defines several cloud computing-based systems.
- CORRECTIONS. // Accounting Today;Aug2013, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p5
A correction to the article "Coordinating Your Cloud" in the July 2013 issue is presented.
- Cloud confidence needs new assurance standard. REILLY, SEAMUS // Computer Weekly;3/8/2011, Issue 10, p14
In this article the author discusses perceived inhibitors in the uptake of cloud computing.
- Earn More on a Private Cloud. Mehta, Hiren // PC Quest;Oct2012, p38
The article focuses on the benefits of private cloud computing for businesses.
- Cloud formations. Belicove, Mikal E. // Entrepreneur;Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p70
The article presents questions and answers related to cloud computing including what is the difference between co-location and public and private cloud services, what are their advantages and disadvantages and is location an important factor.
- CLOUD COVERED. Beattie, Emily // Accountancy;Jan2010, Vol. 145 Issue 1397, p8
The article discusses the increasing availability from accounting technology companies of cloud-computing services.