Charter Stirs Over-the-Top Video Into Website
- Charter's Content Grows With Subscriber Add-ons. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p75
Focuses on the online content provided by the web site of Charter Communications Inc. Availability of music services; Monthly revenue earned by Charter Communications through sale of music services; Promotional methods adopted by Charter Communications.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;6/17/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p34
The article offers information on change in trends of media companies like Netflix Inc., Discovery Communications Inc. and Charter Communications Inc. and also presents a chart showing the percentage change in prices of the companies. The chart that lists the companies on the basis of...
- Malone's Revenge? Cable Deal Part of Last Grasp at Netflix. Wolff, Michael // Hollywood Reporter;6/12/2015, Vol. 421 Issue 19, p11
The article mentions that John Malone, businessman in the telecommunications industry is trying to comeback in the industry through the merging of Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks. Topics discussed include growth of the internet television network Netflix Inc.;...
- What's Hot! // Echo Magazine;11/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, Special section p5
The article reports that Neflix Inc. through its Neflix.com is offering several selection of online movies and television shows.
- A jury of peers. // CED;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the role of interconnection agreements in consolidation of the pay television (TV) and broadband communication companies. It informs about the merger between telecommunication firm AT&T and DirecTV satisfying interconnection agreements in U.S Federal Communications...
- Showbiz 50. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/6/2007, Vol. 398 Issue 30, p13
Several charts are presented depicting the stock index of entertainment companies in the U.S. as of December 31, 1996, including Charter Communications Inc., Marvel Entertainment Group Inc. and Netflix Inc.
- Netflix Browses Piracy Sites. // Micro Mart;10/1/2013, Issue 1279, p65
The article reveals that online streaming service Netflix has tracked piracy sites to help its staff decide on what television programmes and movies should be next added to its content.
- THEY SAID IT...AT UBS. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/15/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 45, p4
No abstract available.
- Netfl ix.com makes movie-renting and online streaming effortless. // Direct Marketing News;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p4
The article evaluates the website Netfl ix.com that offers online video rental business plan by Netflix Inc.