Costs of Waiting for the Cable Guy
- Â£2Bn home delivery wait. // Logistics Manager;Dec2011, p7
The article reports on a survey from TOA Technologies which revealed that two million pounds are being spent every year to keep people waiting for home deliveries and other services.
- COLLABORATIVE GROWTH. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Jan2011, Vol. 20 Issue 8, ps4
The article features TOA Technologies Inc., a company that provides mobile work force management software in Beachwood, Ohio which received the 2010 Weatherhead 100 award.
- Tech firm's future route is clear. SODER, CHUCK // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p4
The article talks about Toa Technologies Inc. that is planning to develop software for managing mobile work force.
- COLLABORATIVE GROWTH. // Smart Business Cleveland;Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, ps4
The article profiles TOA Technologies Inc., a provider of mobile workforce management software, and focuses on the company's growth attributed to its collaboration with customers in solving problems.
- Workforce management. // CED;Aug2007, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates the ETAdirect 3.3 Mobility Solution from TOA Technologies.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;11/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p32
The article reports that according to TOA Technologies Inc.'s survey, Americans spend an average of 243 dollars in waiting for service calls from telephone or cable companies each year.
- TOA makes giant leaps in its software niche. SODER, CHUCK // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p0001
The article presents updates on TOA Technologies, a software company which helps firms manage mobile work forces double its sales in one year, located in Beachwood, Ohio as of February 25, 2013. According to John Opdycke, vice president of worldwide marketing for TOA, the company is working to...
- THE WEEK. // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/4/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p0027
This section offers news briefs concerning the business sector of Cleveland, Ohio as of August 4, 2014, on topics including the acquisition of TOA Technologies by computer technology firm Oracle Corp., the agreement entered into by virtual reality-style equipment firm Simbionix with 3D Systems,...
- Serving company and customer. // Smart Business Cleveland;Sep2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, ps14
The article looks at how Yuval Brisker created TOA Technologies after being frustrated with a long wait at home for a customer service appointment. The company Brisker founded designed a Web-based user interface that serves as the only cloud-based, enterprise-level, on-demand, mobile work force...