- BBC Worldwide taps homevid maven. // Daily Variety;10/26/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 18, p2
The article announces that Soumya Sriraman has joined the BBC Worldwide Americas Inc. as executive vice president (VP) for home entertainment and licensing division.
- `Auntie Beeb' heads stateside. Grose, Thomas K.; English, Carey W. // U.S. News & World Report;12/22/97, Vol. 123 Issue 24, p45
Reports the launch of BBC America, a cable-television channel in partnership with Discovery Communications. The aim to find new revenue streams to help the BBC compete internationally; Other subsidaries of the BBC.
- BBC SHOWS MAKE PBS SPLASH. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;2/28/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 40, p13
The article reports on the finalization of sales on more than 200 hours nationwide by BBC Worldwide Americas Inc. through its BBC Showcase Syndication event.
- SRIRAMAN JOINS PALISADES TARTAN. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;5/17/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p6
The article announces the appointment of Soumya Sriraman as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Palisades Tartan for the U.S. and Great Britain.
- Travel taps exec trio. // Daily Variety;10/26/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 18, p3
The article announces that Travel Channel LLC has named David W. Padrusch as its production and development vice president (veep), Bill Howard as director of programming and partnerships, and Doug Bailey as director of production and development.
- Absolutely Fabulous. Merrill, Cristina // American Demographics;Jan2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p27
Features the television channel BBC America. Actions done by its chief operating officer, Paul Lee, to promote the channel; Programs offered by the station; How United States televiewers react to its shows.
- BBC in pay-TV venture. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/08/96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p3
Reports that BBC Worldwide is planning joint ventures with partners in the United States and the United Kingdom to create a series of subscription television channels. Name of the television channels; Amount of money to be spent on programming and on the launching of new channels; Benefits of...
- Symonds says yes to BBC post. Kaye, Jeff // Hollywood Reporter;9/26/95, Vol. 339 Issue 7, pI-5
Reports on the appointment of Matthew Symonds as director of strategy at BBC Worldwide Americas.
- BBC Ads Rile Media. Griswold, Alicia // Adweek Southeast Edition;1/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the advertising campaigns created by Arnold for BBC America's cable television programming in the United States. Description of the advertisements; Television shows which featured by the advertisements.