Fall's Not So Frightening for Cable Nets Anymore
- NEW LIFE FOR AMC'S 'KILLING'. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;12/3/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the comeback of the television (TV) program "The Killing" at the television network American Movie Classics Co. (AMC).
- AMC. HAMPP, ANDREW // Advertising Age;5/23/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 21, p12
The article considers the cable television network American Movie Classics (AMC), focusing on the ratings success of the network's programs "The Walking Dead" and "The Killing."
- Zac Brown Band Helps AMC Get 'Wheels' Rolling. // Multichannel News;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p34
The article reports on a partnership between American Movie Classics (AMC), an American cable specialty television channel and the Zac Brown Band, an American band based in Atlanta, Georgia, for promoting "Hell on Wheels," an American Western television series.
- 'Mad' maps August. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;5/5/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the return of "Mad Men," a television program, on AMC Corp., a cable television network, in the U.S. The program has been scheduled to be shown starting August 2009. It has been profiled as the third season of the Emmy winning drama. However, the timeframe of the program...
- QUICK TAKES. Broad, Julie // Electronic Media;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
Presents several recommendation on television programs for the WB television network. Lists of television programs; Name of TV program; Lists of commentators.
- Television. Diamond, John // New Statesman;6/21/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4289, p40
Reviews British television shows shown on BBC2. John Sullivan's `Citizen Smith'; `Friday Night Armistice'; `The Day Today'; `Fantasy Football'.
- Spanish-language nets add game shows, specials. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the television program of Univision television network in the U.S.
- UPN slow out of blocks. Rice, Lynette // Broadcasting & Cable;09/01/97, Vol. 127 Issue 36, p24
Reports on the lackluster ratings of United Paramount Network's (UPN) television programs. `Good News'; `In the House'; `Malcolm & Eddie'; `Moesha'; `Hitz.'
- Digital Signposts. Freedlander, Vern // Sound & Video Contractor;Feb2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p49
The author reflects on the importance of delivering the appropriate content to targeted channels maximizing the efficiency of a network.