Change of Control: When 110% Isn't Enough
- California One of Many Deals for Reinvesting Dec. 1 Payments. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32271, p7
The article reports on a $1.03 billion general obligation offering in California. This should provide ample supply for investors looking to reinvest proceeds from December 1, 2005 redemption payments before volume dries up. Investors are expected to receive an estimated $29.3 billion in payments...
- Death Put Bonds. // Practical Accountant;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on Death put bonds that are usually corporate, and have an optional redemption feature. It allows the estate of the bondholder to have the bond issuer redeem the bond at par with the proceeds paid to the estate.
- What a mess! De Kierk, Vic // Finance Week;5/18/2005, p96
The article presents information on bonds which have been termed risky for investors by market analysts in South Africa. JCI Ltd.'s debentures offer returns of 80% to 90% on an annualized basis between now and their redemption date in mid-January 2006. However, market analysts are apprehensive...
- Gulf Sukuk: Short-Term Pain, Long-Term Gain. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/25/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p18
The article examines the sukuk market in the Middle East. It says that the downward trend for the Dubai International Financial Centre 2012 Sukuk in United Arab Emirates has persisted. According to recent figures released by Barclay's Capital, global investors are looking to sukuk issues as a...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p24
Lists bond calls and redemptions in different states in the United States as of November 1, 2000. Birmingham Medical Clinic Board-South, First Mortgage Medical Facilities Revenue Bonds in Alabama; New Jersey Economic Development Authority tax exempt variable rate demand/fixed rate revenue...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p32
Presents information on bond calls and redemptions in the United States, as of January 5, 2001.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30782, p24
Presents data on bond calls and redemptions in the states of Colorado, Idaho, Ohio and Pennsylvania as of November 7, 1999. Amount; Dated date; Due date; Call date; Caller; Status.
- STAR Bonds Keep Shining. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/29/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33623, p9
No abstract available.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;05/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30649, p26
Presents updates on bond calls and redemptions in the United States, as of May 26, 1999.