Split-Rated Verisk Selling $250M in HY
- Verisk Insurance Solutions to Host Risk Symposium in London. // Insurance Broadcasting;5/13/2013, p1
The article offers information on Verisk Analytics Inc.'s Verisk Insurance Solutions Verisk Insurance Solution 2013 Risk Symposium on June 24, 2013 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London, Tower of London, London, Great Britain.
- Verisk Analytics Inc. Hofmann, Mark A. // Business Insurance;4/11/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p16
This article features the innovations introduced by Verisk Analytics Inc. in the business insurance sector.
- Verisk Introduces Crime Analytics. // Insurance Advocate;4/9/2012, Vol. 123 Issue 7, p30
The article reports on the formation of Verisk Crime Analytics by Verisk Analytics, which reflects the growth of company in crime analytics and potential market penetration in 2012.
- Verisk Joins PPVAR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p42
The article announces that Anthony Canale has joined the board of directors at Partnership for Priority Video Alarm Response (PPVAR) following its partnership with Verisk Analytics Inc.
- Q&A: Why GM is Betting on Usage-Based Insurance. Golia, Nathan // Information-management.com;10/5/2015, p1
GM is the inaugural member of Verisk Analytics' Telematics Data Exchange. OnStar leader Tyson Becker talks about how the connected car and auto insurance spaces are converging.
- Verisk Analytics Names Beth Fitzgerald Head of ISO Insurance Programs and Analytic Services. // Insurance Broadcasting;9/4/2014, p2
The article announces that predictive analytics specialist Beth Fitzgerald has been appointed president of Verisk Analytics business unit ISO Insurance Programs and Analytic Services.
- Analytics tool adds crime risk data, mapping. // Business Insurance;11/9/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 23, p0036
The article previews the updated ISO RiskElements analytics software from ISO of Verisk Analytics Inc.
- NORTH CAROLINA: Lenoir to Issue $32.6M. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/25/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32554, p9
The article reports that Lenoir County, North Carolina will issue $32.6 million of general obligation bonds on January 30, 2007. The debt will be sold competitively in which Sanford Holshouser bond counsel and the North Carolina Local Government Commission as financial adviser. Elizabeth...
- Risky, but rewarding. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/29/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 39, p8
The article highlights states that the decision of banks in Persian Gulf Region to increasingly tap into the euro market for senior debt is feeding a regional market for subordinated debt. Hany Kamel, principal of debt capital markets group of Bank of America, says that the advantage of...