A.M. Castle on HY Market with $225M
- A.M. Castle Prices $225M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p32
The article reports on the high-yield bonds issued by specialty metal and plastics products distributor A.M. Castle.
- A.M. Castle on HY Market with $225M The specialty metal and plastic product distributor will use the proceeds to finance an acquisition. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/2/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that Illinois-based A.M. Castle and Company is set to sell in early 2012 some 225-million-dollar worth of high yield bonds due 2016 in order to help finance its 165-million-dollar acquisition of Houston, Texas-based Tube Supply Inc. and refinance the firm's existing debt.
- Warehouser adds new businesses to inventory. Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;5/27/96, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p50
Reports on major acquisitions by A.M. Castle & Co. since January 1996. Capitalization on strong internal growth in the company's specialty metals distribution business; Purchase of Cutter Precision Metals Inc., Kreher Steel Co. and Total Plastics Inc.; Comments from president and chief...
- Castle's Sales, Earnings Rise in 3Q. // Metal Center News;Nov2011, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the increase in earnings of A.M. Castle & Co. for the third quarter of 2011 which is up by 3.8 million dollars in the U.S.
- Castle trims expenses, pushes sole-source deals. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;5/8/95, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p44
Reports on the financial performance of A.M. Castle & Co. as of the first quarter of 1995. Revenues; Reduction of operating expenses; Value of the company's down debt.
- Correction. // Metal Center News;Sep2010, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p13
A correction to the article regarding the sales increase at A.M. Castle & Co. that was published in the August 2010 issue is presented.
- CASTLE SELLS U.K. SUBSIDIARY, BUYS INTO METAL EXPRESS. // Metal Center News;Jun2002, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p9
Reports the industrial management of A.M. Castle&Co. in Illinois. Plan of the firm to exit on non-strategic businesses; Annual revenue of company; Sales of the firm per year.
- Castle Sees Another First-Quarter Loss. // Metal Center News;Jun2014, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p9
The article reports that A.M. Castle & Co. has witnessed a loss worth 16 million U.S. dollars in the first quarter of 2014, and mentions that according to Scott Dolan, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of A.M. Castle & Co., poor weather conditions had led to an increase in operating cost of the firm.
- A.M. Castle & Co. sees future in plastics. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;05/05/97, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p55
Gives information on the 1997 annual meeting of A.M. Castle & Company. Products manufactured by the company; Growth of the company; Comments by Richard Mork, chief executive officer of A.M. Castle, at the meeting; Financial status of the company in 1996.