SuperMedia Calls Off Loan Buyback
- SuperMedia Seeks Another Fix. A. B. C. // Leveraged Finance News;11/28/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the challenges facing Yellow Pages directory publisher SuperMedia in the U.S. in its effort to search for another fix to its 2011 balance sheet. It states that SuperMedia amended its loan agreement to allow debt repurchase at less than 50 cents on the dollar with a tender...
- KB Upsizes HY Deal, Sells $450M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p2
The article reveals that KB Home sold 450 million U.S. dollars in seven percent senior notes due 2021 and will use the proceeds to finance tender offers for three different tranches of bonds.
- Banks Prep $2.75B Exit for SuperMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p20
The article reveals that a consortium led by JPMorgan has been preparing the launch of a 2.75 billion U.S. dollar exit term loan for SuperMedia.
- Fannie Mae Picks Winning Bids in Nonperforming Loans Sale. Passy, Jacob // Nationalmortgagenews.com;8/20/2015, p1
Fannie Mae has announced the winning bidder for two pools in its second nonperforming loan sale, which includes roughly 3,900 loans carrying a total of $765 million in unpaid principal balance.
- ÄŒSOB called to order over rapid spa cure for outstanding debts. Kirkland, Joel // Prague Business Journal;2/4/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p3
Reports the prevention of ÄŒeskoslovenskÃ¡ ObchodnÃ Banka (ÄŒSOB) to foreclose an unpaid loan by the Securities Commission in the Czech Republic. Launch of a public tender for the sale of spas; Claims of ÄŒSOB; Order of the commission to change the structure and liquidity of...
- Tuscany Plans $200M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/26/2012, p12
The article reports that Calgary, Alberta-based drilling services provider Tuscany International Drilling has launched a tender offer worth 200 million U.S. dollars in senior unsecured notes due in 2019 to be used for repaying its term loan debt.
- Nexstar Sells $275M in Add-On Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/23/2013, p20
The article cites the 275 million U.S. dollars in add-on senior notes due 2020 and a 150 million U.S. dollars term loan offered by media company Nexstar Broadcasting Group of Irving, Texas to finance its tender offer for its 325 million U.S. dollars in senior secured second-lien notes due 2017.
- Exopack Offers $1.B in Debt. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p12
The article reports that packaging provider Exopack Holdings is on the market with a 675 million U.S. dollars term loan and an offering of 325 million U.S. dollars in bonds in 2013.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;6/24/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 120, p4
The article reports on the announcement of Cell Genesys Inc. stating that more than 98% or $67 million aggregate principal amount of its 3.125% convertible bonds were tendered in its recently announced exchange offer. Around $1 million of the original 3.125% convertible senior notes due in 2011...