- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Money Marketing;4/27/2006, p2
The article presents news briefs relevant to the mortgage industry in Great Britain compiled as of April 2006. F&C board members chief executive Howard Carter and finance director Ian Paterson Brown announced their decision to leave the fund manager. LibDem chancellor Vince Cable has signed up...
- upstairs downstairs. // Houses;2000, Issue 21, p60
Offers a look at a compact house in Albert Park, Melbourne, Victoria, designed by architect Ian Browne.
- Duncan Stuart pays tribute to market researcher Ian Brown. Stuart, Duncan // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p38
Pays tribute to the late market researcher Ian Brown.
- MUSI APPOINTS BROWN AS AGENT. Arblaster, Mark // Street Machine;Jan2003, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p135
Reports on the appointment of Ian Brown, DUAL Australian and Super Stock champion, as the exclusive agent for Pat Musi engines. His plans for the company.
- This is my story. Brown, Ian // New Internationalist;May2001, Issue 334, p33
Focuses on the personal opinion of author Ian Brown on the international non-governmental organizations (NGO). Accountability of the NGOs; Impact of the NGO Oxfam programmes to the resignation of the author; Interpretation of Brown on the humanitarian response of NGOs to the lives of the poor.
- Flexible grazing solves early turnout dilemma. Velten, Hannah // Farmers Weekly;3/1/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 9, p36
Reports that flexible grazing management can help avoid grass to become too strong when turning beef and dairy cattle out. Advice given by independent dairy consultant Ian Browne.
- Reviews: Concerts. Talbot, Joanne // Strad;Jan96, Vol. 107 Issue 1269, p76
Reviews the the performances of Alexander Baillie and Ian Brown at the Wigmore Hall, London, England.
- Correction. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;5/31/2014, Vol. 174 Issue 23, p562
A correction to the article "Testing for exclusion of notifiable avian disease" in the May 24, 2014 issue is presented.
- The long haul. // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Apr-Jun98, Issue 68, p13
Focuses on the South Pole journey of Australian bushwalking stalwarts Ian Brown, Peter Treseder and Keith Williams. Indication that they reached their destination on New Year's Day of 1998; Details on their experiences while on the journey; Information on bushwalking records achieved by Williams...