Endurance Seeks $305M Term Loan
- At Last, M&A Market Shows Signs of a Pick Up. // Bank Loan Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p2
Evaluates the performance of the mergers and acquisitions market in 2002, citing the loan packages for companies in Europe and the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: U.S. M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 28, p16
Presents charts and graph depicting the mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. as of July 2002. Percentage of the targeted public deals; Estimation of the acquired syndicated loans; Ranking of the lenders.
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Savings and Loan Holding Companies. Lewandowski, Michael J. // Federal Register;3/25/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 57, p17931
This article presents a notice of formations, acquisitions and mergers of savings and loan holding companies issued by the U.S. Federal Reserve System.
- LOADS OF INTEREST. // American Coin-Op (American Trade Magazines LLC (ATM));07/01/2012, p33
The article lists the most popular stories from the periodical's website including one related to highest attendant wage, one related to the acquisition of RAF Equipment Co. by the company, Super Laundry, and one related to business loans.
- HEADLINES. // Orange County Business Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on acquisition of a Newport Beach firm by Macias, Gini & O'Connell and another one on the number of loans made by the top 20 Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders in Orange County, California.
- Banks Market $535M TL for Endurance. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;4/16/2012, p7
The article focuses on the 535 million U.S.-dollar term loan B being sought by financial firms Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs for Massachusetts-based website hosting company, Endurance International Group. to help refinance its debt and to fund future acquisitions.
- Syndicated Loans Flex with Market Flux. Stuart, Scott // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Presents information on the syndicated loan market in the United States. Leverage in syndicated loan prices; Flexible pricing of syndicated loan transactions; How the loan structures increased the uncertainty about the financing for mergers and acquisitions.
- M&A's Fire Heats up Loan Market. Phadungchai, Naruth // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/31/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p1
Deals with the role of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the market loans. Debt financing for M&A deals; Changes in the loan market; Factors that affect the liquidity of the market.
- A new generation of bridge lending. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the reemergence of bridge loans in the mergers and acquisitions market of the United States. Changes in the volume of bridge loans from 1988 to 1993; Characterization of bridge loans in the 1990s; Difficulty in obtaining bridge financing in the middle market.