Lloyds Australia Exits Lev Finance
- Colourworld closes despite strong results. Hooker, Adam // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);8/6/2010, p3
The article reports that Colourworld Winchester, a commercial printer, has closed following Lloyds Bank's withdrawal of its financial support.
- Lloyds suffers ï¿½439m loss in first half of year. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/26/2012, p14
The article focuses on the pre-tax loss of 439 million pounds suffered by Lloyds Banking Group PLC in the first quarter of 2012. It states that the pre-tax loss was driven by an increased in provision for producer price indexes (PPI) misseling. It says that the sharp increase in the volume of...
- FRAUD: Brokers removed from Lloyds panel. // Fund Strategy;2/7/2011, p6
The article reports on the removal of 100 mortgage brokers in the panel of Lloyds Banking Group PLC in 2010 due to suspected fraud. It says that the company is believed to have eliminated 900 brokers in the past three to four years for natural wastage, suspected fraud, and other factors such as...
- Co-op Bank's Project Verde venture was 'doomed to failure'. Brooks, Beth // Grocer;10/25/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8178, p11
The article discusses a Treasury Select Committee's inquiry in which it concluded that the Co-operative Bank's acquisition of Lloyds Bank branches was doomed to fail with its capital shortfall and the lack of requisite financial services experience of its former chairman Paul Flowers.
- Lloyds to axe 1,755 jobs in cost-cutting drive. Barker, Sam // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);2/4/2016, p5
The article reports on the plan of Lloyds Banking Group to make 1,755 job cuts and close 29 branches as part of its cost-cutting measures in 2016. The bank's commercial banking, consumer finance, legal, group operations and retail arms will be affected by the job cuts. Ged Nichols, general...
- Lloyds banking on Durham's success. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb94, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p7
Reports on Lloyds Bank's distribution of complimentary copies of the Your Business Success Bookkeeping and Financial Control System. Durham Business Club as series distribution; Development of bookkeeping system by accountants John Foster and Ed Lowe; Services offered by business club.
- Lloyds Bank: Moving out. // Campaign;9/27/2013, p11
The article presents information on an advertising campaign launched by Lloyds Bank PLC in Great Britain.
- Lloyds looking at bonus clawback on missold PPI. Tolley, Steve // Money Marketing;5/26/2011, p23
The article reports on the plan of Lloyds Banking Group PLC to regain bonuses paid to executives who are involved in the sale of payment protection insurance (PPI) in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Lloyds gears up for digital roster boost. Levy, Katherine // Campaign (UK);11/2/2012, Issue 44, p1
The article informs that Lloyds Banking Group PLC is seeking to boost its digital business roster in Great Britain and highlights that the bank has called a review of its digital business.