Barclays Shopping $870M CF for Expert Global
- April Remits Show Signs of Future Collateral Weakness. K. S. // Asset Securitization Report;5/5/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p17
The article reports on the decline of delinquency buckets in most trusts across all indices in the U.S. in April 2008. Barclays Capital Inc. claims that the 30 to 59-day delinquency buckets have dropped by 1.1%, while the 60 to 89-day buckets have decreased averagely by 0.6%. About 45% of these...
- FTC Hits Debt Collector with Record Civil Penalty. // Pratt's Letter;7/15/2013, p3
The article reports on the $3.2 million penalty the largest civil penalty of the Expert Global Solutions.
- Barclays expands high-yield group, focuses on Europe. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p4
Reports that Barclays Capital has added four people to its burgeoning high-yield group. Details on the plans of the company to hire more employees; Background information on the company; Names of the individuals who were appointed.
- Buyside clamors for scarce paper; issuers score cheap funding. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;3/18/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p1
Reports that Barclays Capital priced its diversified payment rights deal for Banco Agricola of El Salvador in 2002.
- Luton signs...100m PFI airport contract. // Public Finance;08/28/98, p5
Announces that the Luton borough council has handed over the running of Luton Airport in England to Barclays Private Equity. Value of the deal; Terms under the Luton deal; Information on the airport.
- On the Radar. Smith, James // Money Marketing;3/24/2011, p53
In this article the author the aspect of Radar (research analysis driven absolute return) fund that was launched by Barclays Capital Inc. in 2009.
- Barclays exits funds management in Australia. Spits, Jason // Money Management;9/26/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the funds management firm Barclays Capital returns its investments with unit-holders after closing its facility in Australia.
- EQUINOX DEFAULTS 'LIKELY'. // EuroProperty;6/25/2012, p3
The article discusses concerns of Barclays Capital regarding the revaluation of properties securing the loan on Royal Mint Court in London, England and possible interest defaults by borrowers in 2014.
- REG WATCH. // Hill;7/10/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 83, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. government including the publication cost of document "Unified Agenda," the penalty imposed to debt collector Expert Global Solutions for consumer harassment, and a temporary rule which exempts livestock truck drivers to take a 30-minute break.