Asahi Kasei unveils new BD process
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals to construct second S-SBR facility in Singapore. // Chemical Business;Jan2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p66
The article discusses the second plant for solution -polymerized styrene-butadiene rubber (S-SBR) to be constructed by Asahi Kasei Chemicals in Singapore for a target production capacity of 50,000 tons per year.
- Asahi Kasei Expands S-SBR Capacity. // Chemical Week;3/3/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the plan of Asahi Kasei Chemicals to increase production capacity for solution-polymerized styrene-butadiene rubber at Kawasaki, Japan by April 2009. The company announced earlier that it would add 10,000 m.t./year of S-SBR capacity at Oita that is due onstream in April...
- Asahi Kasei formally opens solution SBR plant. // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 195 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the opening ceremony of Asahi Kasei Chemicals (AKC) on Jurong Island in Singapore on July 11, 2013 for its new solution-polymerised styrene-butadiene rubber (S-SBR) plant, which will start commercial operation in April.
- Asahi Kasei plans Singapore facility. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/1/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.'s plan to build a plant in Singapore for the production of solution-polymerized styrene-butadiene rubber.
- Firm launches nylon site. // Plastics News;10/14/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p0010
The article reports on the move by Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. as of October 2013 to start production of its Leona-brand of nylon 6/6 compounds locally in Indonesia.
- Gaoqiao set to start work on ABS and SBR. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 441, p19
Reports on the plans of Gaoqiao Petrochemical for the construction of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) plants at the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in China starting June 2004. Involvement of Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. in the SBR project; Use of...
- Asahi Kasei to Build Large Acrylonitrile Plant in Korea. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;1/31/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on the plan of Asahi Kasei Chemicals to construct a world-scale plant for the production of acrylonitrile at Ulsan, Korea.
- Asahi may expand styrene plant. // Asian Chemical News;3/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 437, p20
Reports the projects that Asahi Kasei Chemicals plan to work on as of 2004. Expansion of its styrene plant in Mizushima, Japan; Postponement of the scrapping of the company's other styrene plant. INSET: New propylene-rich process.
- Asahi to Reduce Styrene Capacity. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;2/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the plan of Asahi Kasei Chemicals (AKC) to close a styrene line at Mizushima, Japan. The line to be closed is Line Number 1, which started operations in 1968. It will not be restarted following a scheduled maintenance turnaround. The company is exploring the possibility of...