Travel 2 enters luxury sector with 'Simply'
- Travel 2 aims to cement agent ties after tough year. // Travel Weekly (UK);12/4/2009, p8
The article presents information on the plans of Travel 2 to revamp its website to strengthen its trade relations.
- Travel 2 strengthens online offering as web grows to 22% of all sales. Searle, Robin // Travel Weekly (UK);3/28/2013, Issue 2161, p21
The article reports on the website upgrade of trade-only operator Travel 2 Ltd. following the growth of its online business.
- Travel 2 to host 120 on fam trip. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/11/2004, Issue 2618, p17
Reveals that Travel 2 is finalizing plans in November to take 120 agents to Australia.
- Single? Find a cruise partner on new site. Murray, Rupert // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/6/2008, Issue 2820, p21
The article reports on Diane Denney's establishment of a Web site called Someone 2 Travel With wherein a single customer could find a partner through the site. According to Denney, a director of north Devon-based agency Somewhere2travel2, if a customer found the price is too high, the agent can...
- Whiteman quits as Travel 2 boss. // Travel Weekly (UK);10/3/2008, p4
The article reports that Maria Whiteman, managing director of Travel 2, has resigned from her role, and will officially leave the company in November 2008. For this, she said it is the right move and she wants to look at new opportunities, but she will be really sad to leave. Travel 2 is owned...
- Travel 2 pledges trade support. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/9/2010, Vol. 5, p31
No abstract available.
- Travel 2 in tie-up with Hong Kong. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/7/2010, Vol. 5, p20
The article reports that tour operator Travel 2 Ltd. and Hong Kong Tourism Board, Hong Kong, China have launched a place marketing campaign to promote the region as a tourist destination.
- Travel 2 hosts agent event in London. // Travel Weekly (UK);8/27/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2032, p15
The article offers information on a roadshow organized by the company Travel 2 held in August 2010 in London, England.
- Travel 2 drives flights online. Walsh, Charlotte // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/15/2006, Issue 2747, p20
The article presents the online flight bookings plan of Travel 2. The long-haul company plans to deal with online flight bookings by employing more agents for the higher class bookings. The managing director of the company Maria Whiteman states that there was a drop in flight-only sales by 20%...