- 40 Under Forty. FLAMM, MATTHEW // Crain's New York Business;3/26/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 13, pF010
The article features Rory Albanese, the executive producer of "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart." It discusses the development of management skills of Albanese. The success of the "Comedy Central" show is mentioned, stating that Albanese has contributed fresh ideas to the show. It also notes that...
- EAST VILLAGE SHOCK JOCKS. WALKER, SARAH // New York;3/24/2008, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p64
The article evaluates the radio show "Blue and Fish in the Morning" on East Village Radio broadcast in New York City, hosted by "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" producers Rory Albanese and Jimmy Donn.
- A Brief History of Twitter. Jenkins, Brian // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2014, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p60
A timeline is presented of events following the launch of Web resource, Twitter in 2006.
- tweet BEAT. // Public Accounting Report;12/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p3
The article presents Twitter posts regarding the accounting profession.
- What's with teens and their Twitter, Gaga, Bieber, 'Glee'? Clubb, Shawn // Jefferson County Journal;8/10/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 32, pB3
This article discusses the topics and personalities that the younger generation find interesting, from the perspective of what is trending in Twitter.
- Twitter art. Bathurst, Matilda // Design Week (Online Edition);10/ 8/2012, p2
The article previews the #Twittbrief exhibition sponsored by the Twitter school of artists to be held in Shoreditch, London, England on October 18, 2012.
- Call them twits or tweets, just follow me! CHANDLER, MATT // Buffalo Law Journal;12/3/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 97, p3
The author comments on celebrities using the online social network twitter.
- Social media 101 - Twitter. Broviak, Pam // Public Works;Jan2013, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p21
A blog is discussed which offers suggestions on microblogging using Twitter account. INSET: A GUIDE TO USING TWITTER.
- Tweet Beat. // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p40
The article features tweets about the city of Albuquerque in New Mexico.