MCN'S MOST READ
- MidPeninsula Media Center broadcasts Financial Insider Weekly. Gray, Michael // Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight;Mar2012, p12
The article announces that the Midpeninsula Media Center, Comcast Channel 28 is broadcasting "Financial Insider Weekly" on Saturdays at 9 AM and 6 PM.
- Comcast Buys NBCUniversal (Guest Cartoonist). PETERS, MIKE // Moderate Voice;02/18/2013, p2
A cartoon titled "Comcast Buys NBC Universal" by cartoonist Mike Peters is presented.
- Gamble Likes the Hands-On Experience. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/17/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 46, p37
Profiles Jaye S. Gamble, senior regional VP at Comcast. Responsibilities as senior regional VP; Highlight in his career in the broadcasting industry; Educational background of Gamble.
- COMCAST'S CLOUT . Umstead, R. Thomas; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p1
Reports that broadcasting company Comcast Corp. is looking to expand its business with respect to programming contracts and the development of new networks. Services which are being targeted for expansion plans; Company with whom Comcast announced a merger in November 2002; Company against...
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;6/2/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p6
Presents news briefs related to cable network broadcasting companies of the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Loss suffered by Adelphia Communications Corp. in Los Angeles, California due to an order issued by the city council to roll back its basic rates; Claims made by Comcast Corp. in its federal...
- Cutting Edge. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/19/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p33
Presents news briefs related to broadcasting industry in the United States as of May 19, 2003. Agreement between British Broadcasting Corp. and Genesis Networks to provide portable bandwidth; Accessibility of Comcast's customers to various Internet services and facilities; Deal between Ford...
- Comcast's new beginning in Central Valley. Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/28/2003, Issue 323053, p3
Reports on the completion of the transaction on the Comcast Corp.'s acquisition of AT&Amp;T Broadband in Central Valley, California. Terms of the agreement; Number of customers served by the company; Target date for the completion of the signage.
- G4 BEATS 'LOST'. Hibberd, James // Television Week;11/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p2
The article reports on Comcast-owned network's "Attack of the Show," the most downloaded video podcast on iTunes during the third week of November 2005, which featured gaming news and interviews. Of course, it did have the advantage of being offered for free, unlike its broadcast net...
- Open Minds. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/14/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 14, p30
The article reports that the proposed Comcast and Time Warner Cable merger deal was officially presented to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for review as of mid-April 2014.