No Go for HBO's Set-Top Play
- Carriage. // CableFAX Daily;9/29/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 189, p1
The article presents news briefs concerning cable television broadcasting as of September 2005. Comcast will add AZN to its channel line-up in the Washington D.C. metro area by the end of September 2005. The Ultimate Shopping Network has expanded its broadcast to 24 hours daily on DirectTV.
- DirecTV gets March madness. // Multichannel News;02/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p24
Reports the offering of `Mega March Madness' package via pay-per-view by DirecTV Inc. in El Segundo, California.
- Sky-high subscriber gains for DirecTV in Q2. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p21
The article reports that DirecTV Inc. has reported an addition of 100,000 subscribers in the U.S.
- Latin Beat Drives DirecTV's Results. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that subscribers of DirecTV Inc. has increased in domestic operations and performance in its Latin America operations in the first quarter of 2011.
- DirecTV Missed Q2 Sub Target. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p20
Reports the decrease of DirecTV Inc. subscriber for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Effect of the issue on the management of the company; Status of company sales; Plan on the change of price.
- Direct TV bows PPV service for gay auds. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/8/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the Here! Pay Per View service of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. Design of the service; Number of independent theatricals the service will offer; Price offerings for the theatricals.
- The Selling of Sunday Ticket. // Multichannel News;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p8
The article announces that DirectTV Inc. offers its exclusive "NFL Sunday Ticket" package featuring high-definition games, plus a "Game Mix" mosaic channel for 199.95 dollars in the U.S.
- COMCAST LAUNCHES XFINITY 3D. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/28/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that cable provider Comcast has launched the Xfinity 3D 24-hour channel in the U.S.
- Comcast Loses Video Subs. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/21/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the loss of 135,000 video subscribers by Comcast Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2010 and 757,000 video subscribers for the entire fiscal year.