- Transformation. Blitzer, Polly // InStyle;Aug2005, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p268
Presents various photographs of anchor of famous television talk show Oprah Winfrey throughout a period of 1971-2004.
- OPRAH HAS SIX TOES! // NW;5/28/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p33
Several photographs of television host Oprah Winfrey are presented, highlighting her alleged sixth toe.
- Cover Page. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug87, Vol. 259 Issue 5, preceding p1
The cover of the journal is presented which shows a picture of television personality Oprah Winfrey.
- Oprah's. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p158
The article presents several photographs of television host Oprah Winfrey and her crew on their trip to Australia.
- THIS WEEK'S BEST PICS Snapped! // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/6/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p8
Photographs of celebrities are presented including television host Oprah Winfrey, actress Cameron Diaz, and actress Kim Kardashian.
- Friends o' David. // Variety;5/28/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 3, p68
Photographs of composer and philanthropist David Foster with his family and friends are presented, including his wife Yolanda, American television host Oprah Winfrey, and singer Cher.
- The $100 Million Photo Op. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;9/25/2010, p1
A photograph of talk-show host, Oprah Winfrey, with the Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie and the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is presented.
- TOP TABLE. // Town & Country;Mar2011, Vol. 165 Issue 5640, p54
The article presents photographs of several attendees at a dinner held after the 2011 Kennedy Center Honors including television host Oprah Winfrey, musicians Paul McCartney, and actor Alec Baldwin.
- DISTINGUISHED DANCERS. // Jet;3/15/2004, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p48
Reports on the honor received by talk show host Oprah Winfrey at the 2004 A Candle in the Dark gala in Atlanta, Georgia. Description of Winfrey's photograph at the event; Excerpt from Winfrey's acceptance speech; Her participation in charity works and humanitarian services.