- AMC NETWORKS LAUNCHES A VOD MOVIE SITE. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;3/18/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
The article reviews the web site Yeah! from AMC Networks, available at www.YeahTV.com.
- AMC NETWORKS POSTS 49% DROP IN Q4 NET INCOME. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/4/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p4
This article reports on the decline in net income of AMC Networks for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013.
- Kite flies over to Cineflix. // Daily Variety;11/2/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 23, p4
The article reports that Cineflix International Media Ltd. has appointed former Playtone development executive Miura Kite to spearhead its scripted division, Cinellix Studios, in Los Angeles, California.
- AmberFin to unveil new version of UQC at NAB. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;2/13/2012, p3
The article reports on AmberFin's plan to introduce a new version of a Unified Quality Control solution for content ingest and transcoding operations and a software-based multi-transcode capabilities at the 2012 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show.
- itfc and AmberFin boost user assets. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;May2010, p27
The article reports that itfc has chosen AmberFin Ltd. to supply iCR 5000 workstations to improve its digital services by delivering digital assets to their clients.
- ITV selects AmberFin for HD file-based workflow. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;3/5/2012, p5
The article announces that Great Britain's commercial Free-To-Air broadcaster ITV has obtained the services of AmberFin and ATG Broadcast in creating high-definition (HD) master files that can be shared among ITV's various broadcast sites and service partners.
- INGEST/TRANSCODING SYSTEM: AmberFin ICR update. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Apr2012, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p24
The article offers brief information on the AmberFin iCR software-based ingest and transcoding system from AmberFin Ltd.
- New features for iCR. Young, Jake // TVB Europe;Mar2013, p38
The article offers information on the iCR software to be launched by AmberFin, a developer of file-based media ingest, transcoding and quality control solution, at a National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show in the U.S. in 2013.
- AMC Offers $600M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p8
The article reports on the senior note offering worth 600 million dollars issued by cable channel operator AMC Networks in December 2012.