'Spectacular' Makeover: Radio City Decked Out By Thorn Filicia, HGTV
- B&C WEEK. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;12/4/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 48, p4
A calendar of events in the television industry in 2006 is presented. Home and Garden Television presents "White House Christmas 2006," on December 6. Hallmark Channel throws its annual holiday party at Radio City Music Hall on December 7. The fourth annual Emmy Awards for Business and Financial...
- Web Page Review. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/7/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p55
Features the Web site of Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in the United States. Sections of the gardening Web site; Highlights of every section; Advantages of the HGTV Web site.
- HGTV Study: Consumers Still Want Bigger Homes. // Home Textiles Today;7/8/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p28
The article discusses the television network Home & GardenTelevision's study "HGTV Home-Pulse Survey" to confirm that people are willing to spend money to improve their homes.
- Burnett is new 'Design' star. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;12/4/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 25, p32
The article announces that Home & Garden Television (HGTV) has signed Mark Burnett to take over the production of its television series "HGTV Design Star."
- Wayfair.com partners with HGTV shows. ENGEL, CLINT // Furniture/Today;7/21/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p53
The article reports on the online home furnishings company Wayfair.com which has made a deal with cable and satellite television channel Home & Garden Television (HGTV) to sell its products online, as of July 21, 2014.
- HGTV to receive Academy of Achievement at ARTS Awards. // Home Accents Today;Oct2010, Issue 10, p12
The article announces that the Academy of Achievement Award will be given to Home & Garden Television (HGTV) at the 22nd annual ARTS Awards on January 22, 2011 during the Home & Gift Market in Dallas, Texas.
- Kathleen Finch. Turk, Tara // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on Kathleen Finch, general manager (GM) of Home Garden Television (HGTV) and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- Designers to help launch Bassett's HGTV line. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p74
The article reports on the launch of Bassett's Home & Garden Television (HGTV) furniture line at High Point Market in North Carolina and mentions the visit of Emily Henderson from the network's "Secrets from a Stylist" and Taniya Nayak of "House Hunters on Vacation."
- HGTV Puts More 'E's' Before Eyeballs. Reynolds, Mike; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p24
Focuses on the popularity of Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in the U.S. Emphasis on story-driven and lifestyle-oriented shows; Different kinds of programs aired in HGTV; Technical heads of the company.