- NEW BOILER SERIES ACHIEVES UP TO 99.9 PERCENT EFFICIENCY. // Sustainable Facility;Sep2008, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p13
The article evaluates the CEJS Series Electrode Boiler from Cleaver-Brooks Inc.
- Cleaver-Brooks sets boiler seminar schedule. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/31/94, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p16
Reports on Cleaver-Brooks' seminars on boiler operations. Coverage of topics; Schedule; Venue; Contacts.
- Totally Tubeless. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jun2009, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p21
The article evaluates the Clearfire H and Clearfire V boilers from Cleaver-Brooks.
- FIRETUBE BOILERS. // Engineered Systems;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p88
The article offers brief information on the brochure from Cleaver-Brooks Inc., which features the company's firetube boilers.
- Noncondensing boiler. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p56
The article evaluates the ClearFire Model CFW noncondensing carbon steel boiler from Cleaver-Brooks Inc.
- Cleaver Brooks: System Sets Industry Records for High Efficiency and Ultra-low Emissions. // Engineered Systems;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p74
The article evaluates the CBEX Firetube integrated burner, boiler, and heat recovery system from Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.
- Low-emission firetube system. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2012, Vol. 84 Issue 1, pBSE18
The article presents information on the CBEX Elite low-emission boiler firetube system made by Cleaver-Brooks.
- Maine High School Converts From Steam to Hydronic Heating System. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2015, Vol. 87 Issue 1, pBSE11
The article evaluates the condensing boilers ClearFire-LC from Cleaver-Brooks Inc.
- Burners. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2008, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p18
The article evaluates the Pro-Life V burner from Cleaver-Brooks Inc.