- MultiStack Awarded EnVisioneer of the Year. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/21/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 12, p6
The article focuses on the recognition of Danfoss A/S of MultiStack LLC as the second annual EnVisioner of the Year award winner.
- Danfoss recognizes MultiStack at energy gala. // Snips;Dec2011, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p24
The article announces that MultiStack LLC of Sparta, Wisconsin won the second annual EnVisioneer of the Year Award competition for its successful implementation of energy-efficient practices and accepted the award from Danfoss in Washington, D.C. on October 5, 2011.
- Fan Selection and Energy Savings. MLEZIVA, BRIAN // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2010, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p40
The article discusses the considerations in fan selection for a heating, piping and air conditioning (HVAC) system to enhance energy efficiency. It highlights the mathematical expression of fan power consumption in air horsepower which is directly proportional to volumetric flow rate and static...
- Obituaries. // Snips;Dec2011, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p26
The article presents an obituary for Lynn G. Bellenger, former American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) president.
- IN BRIEF. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2014, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p7
The article offers heating, piping, and air conditioning news briefs as of May 2014. The multi-industrial company Johnson Controls acquisition to the air-distribution products manufacturer Air Distribution Technologies. The indoor-air-quality equipment manufacturer Seresco USA Inc. offers free...
- First Female President Named. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/19/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that the new president at the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Lynn G. Bellenger has been installed at its 2010 annual meeting held from June 26 to 30, 2010.
- Air movement group offers Speakers Bureau service. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/9/95, Vol. 194 Issue 2, p15
Informs about the offer of a Speakers Bureau service by the Air Movement and Control Association. Details of the service.
- Two companies join AMCA ratings program. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/08/96, Vol. 198 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the decision of Electroventilation Industrial SA and Future Products Corp. to participate in the Air Movement and Control Association's Certified Rating Program.
- AMCA to present seminar on fans and air systems. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/17/93, Vol. 189 Issue 3, p12
Reports on Air Movement and Control Association's (AMCA) technical seminar on fans and air systems. Scheduled dates; Marriott O'Hare in Chicago, Illinois as the venue; Scheduled activities; Participants; Tour of the AMCA laboratory; Fees; Contact information.