Poll: Majority of Americans Support Federal Investment in Green Schools
- USGBC's Fedrizzi to Step Down After 2016. // Architectural Record;Aug2015, Vol. 203 Issue 8, Special section p31
The article reports that Rick Fedrizzi will resign as chief executive officer (CEO) of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) at the end of 2016.
- Pushing Green Building as Profitabl. Post, Nadine M. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/7/2015, Vol. 275 Issue 16, p18
The article focuses on a proposed green building initiative of the U.S. Green Building Council, citing prediction made by USGBC regarding the market value of green buildings by 2020, and mentions views of Rick Fedrizzi, chief executive of USGBC on benefits of sustainability.
- CALIFORNIA ADOPTS NATION'S FIRST STATEWIDE GREEN BUILDING CODE. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2008, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the move of the California Building and Standards Commission to adopt the statewide green building code in California. The code will require builders to integrate energy efficiency and water conservation elements in every project. Rick Fedrizzi, chief executive officer of...
- The next step. McNally, John // PM Engineer;Dec2013, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p4
In this article, the author presents his views on former U.S. Secretary of State and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton's keynote address at the Greenbuild 2013 conference. Topics discussed include a post-speech question-and-answer session with U.S. Green Building Council President Rick Fedrizzi,...
- U.S. Green Building Council Launches Center for Green Schools Initiative. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2010, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the launch of Center for Green Schools Initiative by the U.S. Green Building Council. According to Rick Fedrizzi, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of USGBC, the move is done to provide educators with sustainable learning environment. Moreover, he adds that with...
- Council challenges owners/designers to shoot for platinum. // Engineered Systems;Jan2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p119
The article reports that U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) president Rick Fedrizzi has challenged owners and designers of sustainable buildings to intensify certification efforts on Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design to the platinum level, during the USGBC's annual convention in...
- USGBC accredited as ANSI standards developer. // Engineered Systems;Jan2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p120
The article reports that the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) as an official Standards Developing Organization in the U.S. Rick Fedrizzi, president, CEO, and founding chairman of USGBC, stresses that USGBC has been showing its...
- Fedrizzi stepping down from USGBC post in 2016. // PM Engineer;Aug2015, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p18
The article announces the plan of Rick Fedrizzi to step down from his post as chief executive officer (CEO) of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Rick Fedrizzi to Step Down as USGBC's CEO. // Floor Covering Installer;Sep2015, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p26
The article announces that Rick Fedrizzi, founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), will resign from his position.