Windstream Prices Downsized Bond Offer
- Windstream to Drive By with $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p1
The article focuses on the 400 million high yield bond offering of phone and digital service provider Windstream.
- Windstream Offering $1B in Refi Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p11
The article reports on the launch by Little Rock, Arkansas-based Windstream of bonds and term loans to refinance its debt due 2013. According to the company, it expects to close the loan and bond offerings before the end of January 2013. Proceeds from its senior notes offering will be allocated...
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. // Leveraged Finance News;3/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p2
The article offers information on various topics related to leveraged finance in the U.S. It states that the proceeds of the 150 million dollars in an add-on bond deal sold by Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc. will be used to pay its dividend to private equity owner. It says that a downsized bond...
- Two Hopefuls Bring $800M to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p2
The article reports on the high yield bond issues from Windstream and Gannett. Windstream, a digital communications provider, will offer senior notes worth 400 million U.S. dollars which will be used in financing its acquisitions of D&E Communications and Lexcom. Newspaper publisher and media...
- Windstream Offers $590m Term Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/25/2013, p15
The article reports on the 590 million dollar term loan B-3 that is being offered by telecommunications company Windstream Corp.
- Windstream to Refinance $l.lB of Debt. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on Windstream Corp., a rural telecommunications service provider, which seeks 300 million U.S. dollar in term loans to refinance about 1.1 billion U.S. dollar debt due 2013.
- A Minute Can Win It. Weinstein, Margery // Benefits Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p44
The article focuses on the flexible work option offers of Wequassett and Golf Club and Windstream, according to an article in the July-August 2011 issue of "Training."
- Old Verizon tower lands new tenant. // Crain's New York Business;9/6/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p12
The article reports that datacenter company Windstream Corp. has agreed to lease 11,000 square feet at the former Verizon tower at 375 Pearl Street in New York City.
- Windstream Selling $500M for Tender Expansion. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the sale of junk bonds amounting to 500 million U.S. dollars by U.S. energy firm Windstream in a tender offer in March 2011.