Banks Hit the Road with ADS HY Deal
- Creating a Niche for Covered Bonds. K. S. // Asset Securitization Report;10/27/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p12
Information about several topics discussed at the 14th Annual Information Management Network ABS East conference in Hollywood, Florida in October 2008 is presented. Topics include the hindrances to the growth of the financial sector in the U.S. and the economic condition of covered bonds....
- On the run in Boston. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian;Sep2014, p8
The article discusses the activities of the 2014 Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) International Banking Operations Seminar (SIBOS) to be held in Boston, Massachusetts from September 29-October 2, 2014.
- 1995 calendar of events. // Bank Marketing;Feb95, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p74
Presents a calendar of congresses related to banks and banking for February to April 1995. Includes Marketing of Debit Cards and Marketing for Hockey Blues in St. Louis, Missouri; Supermarket Branch Banking in Dallas, Texas; Relationship Pricing & Customer Retention in Minnesota.
- The ABA/BMA Retail Performance Strategies Forum: Your `blueprint for a superior sales machine'. // Bank Marketing;Mar1996, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p57
Reports on the ABA/BMA Retail Performance Strategies Forum, a meeting about retail banking scheduled on March 31-April 3, 1996. Event features; Speakers; Contact information.
- 8 banks sponsor housing conference. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;10/17/94, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p2
Reports that Detroit banks are sponsoring a housing conference for prospective homeowners. Purpose of conference.
- Calendar. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr95, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p74
Lists the various seminars and conferences on banking to be held under aegis of the American Bankers Association, ABA Schools, Bank Marketing Association Events and the State Association Annual Conventions during 1995-96. Schedule and venue of each.
- 1997 Bank Card Conference. // ABA Banking Journal;Aug97, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p66
Reports on the 1997 Bank Card Conference scheduled to take place in Long Beach, California's Convention Center, from September 21-22, 1997. Features of program; Number of executives expected to attend; Contact information.
- 401(k) growth strategies. // ABA Banking Journal;Aug97, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p66
Reports on the ABA conference entitled `401(k) Economics: Are We in Jeopardy?' scheduled to take place in New Orleans, Louisiana, from September 21 to September 23, 1997. How this conference will benefit bankers; Contact information.
- For smaller banks, the more things change.... Nadler, Paul // American Banker;9/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 172, p7
Comments on the topics discussed at community bankers conventions. Agenda for the Community Bankers of Florida's 39th annual convention; Changes in the banking industry; Community Reinvestment Act; Governmental intervention; Nonbank competition; Creation of sales and service culture; Plan for...