Belfor Refi TL Makes Rounds
- Michigan firm buys local contractor. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/31/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p20
Reports on the acquisition of Indianapolis contractor S-K General Contracting Inc. by Michigan-based firm Belfor USA Group Inc. Continuance of the nationwide growth strategy of Belfor USA Group Inc.; Retention of general manager Simon Katz for Belfor in Indianapolis; Expansion of technical...
- Undercover Boss. // Qualified Remodeler;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that Sheldon Yellen, chief executive officer of Belfor USA Group Inc., featured in a recent episode of CBS Corp.'s reality program "Undercover Boss."
- The Annual List. // Qualified Remodeler;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p34
A table is presented which lists the top 500 remodelers audited by certified public accountant (CPA) in the U.S. including Belfor USA Group Inc., American Technologies Inc., and Giertsen Co.
- Staying Power. O'Toole, Patrick L. // Qualified Remodeler;Sep2009, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p56
The article presents information on the 2009 Top 500 list of remodelers created by the "Qualified Remodeler" in the U.S. It highlights the 157 companies that had been consistent to be on the list at least five years in the row despite the prevalence of recession. Also provided a list of...
- Belfor USA acquires Coach's Catastrophe. WELCH, SHERRI // Crain's Detroit Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p20
The article offers information on the acquisition of the company Coach's Catastrophe Cleaning & Restoration Services by Belfor USA Group Inc. Accorading to Doug Fraser, Michigan regional manager for Belfor USA, as a result of the merger Belfor will gain access to Coach's clients, and Coach's...
- Disaster company leaving Denver for digs in Birmingham. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;4/1/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p3
Focuses on the acquisition of Inrecon LLC by Belfor USA Group Inc. in Detroit, Michigan. Relocation of the headquarters by Inrecon; Number of employees of the companies; Identification of the commercial and industrial disaster-recovery services of Belfor.
- The 2010 Top Performers. // Qualified Remodeler;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p30
A table is presented which ranks the 2010 top performers in various categories of remodeling business which includes Belfor USA Group Inc., Bath Fitter, and Aspire Design Inc.
- CEO back in the restoration biz - and 'hungrier' Michigan. Welch, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;5/31/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p3
The article focuses on the comeback of Mark Davis in the restoration business at InStar Services Group LP as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) after selling his share of Belfor U.S.A. Group Inc. It informs that Davis is moving the headquarters of InStar from Texas to Southeast Michigan. It is stated...
- The 2009 Top Performers. // Qualified Remodeler;Aug2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p38
A chart is presented that lists the top remodeling company of 2009 including Belfor USA Group Inc., Bath Fitter and Alure Home Improvements.