EV Energy Sells $300M in Upsized Deal
- HY BOND FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;3/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p8
A table is presented which offers details on the high yield (HY) bonds issued by various companies in February and March 2011 including one from EV Energy Partners LP on March 14, another from Boart Longview on March 11, and one from Peninsula Gaming LLC on February 2.
- EV Energy Partners Scores Borrowing Base Increase. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/9/2015, p5
The article reports that lenders for the master limited partnership (MLP), EV Energy Partners (EVEP) have increased the borrowing base for its senior secured credit facility from 500 million U.S. dollars to 625 million dollars. EVEP acquires, produces and develops oil and natural gas properties....
- Williams Partners Ups Stake In Utica Shale Region. ALISSA WILLIAMS // Investors Business Daily;4/6/2015, p00
The article reports on that planned acquisition of the energy company EV Energy Partners' 21 percent share in Utica East Ohio Midstream by the natural gas company Williams Partners. It states that the acquisition will help Williams Partners to develop the natural gas midstream position in Ohio...
- Williams raises stake in Utica. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/7/2015, pA02
The article reports on the statement of the energy infrastructure provider Williams Partners regarding its agreement to purchase the stake of the natural gas properties producer EV Energy Partners in the energy company Utica East Ohio Midstream.
- EV Energy Partners, L.P. // Distressed Company Alert;2/12/2016, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p14
The article presents the corporate profile of Texas-based oil and natural gas company EV Energy Partners LP. Highlighted are EV Energy Partners' management profile, low corporate credit ratings from Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, securities, bank debt, business operation, balance sheet,...
- Profile Highlights. // Distressed Company Alert;11/25/2015, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p1
The article offers brief profiles for several U.S.-based companies, including biotechnology firm Ceres Inc., food production firm Del Monte Foods Inc. and energy company EV Energy Partners LP. Topics discussed include the recurring losses recorded by Ceres in 2015, the corporate credit rating...
- EV Energy Partners, L.P. // Distressed Company Alert;11/25/2015, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p5
A corporate profile for Houston, Texas-based oil and natural gas company EV Energy Partners LP is presented. Information provided includes the financial performance of the company from 2012-2014 in terms of revenue, net income and earnings per share, its key executives, Mark A. Houser and...
- EVEP - EV Energy Partners LP - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. EV Energy Partners LP operates in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry, a subset of the Energy sector. The...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.