Credit Suisse Preps $160M CF for J. Jill Group
- Pushing the Brand as Refi Decline Looms. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;10/23/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 203, p1
Reports on the intensifying of consumer branding efforts by some lenders in the U.S. due to the end of refinancing boom. Need for a strong brand performance; Details of the strategies employed by different lending companies; Focus on finding investors in the secondary market by the GMAC...
- JPM, Goldman Launch $365M Refi Loan for PostMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on a covenant-lite term loan amounting to 365 U.S. dollars completed by U.S. finance firms JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs in line with their refinancing effort for U.S. media enterprise PostMedia Network.
- Nielsen to Refinance Via $2.9B TLE. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p8
The article focuses on a Standard & Poor's (S&P) report indicating that Nielsen Finance, a unit of Nielsen Holding N.V., is seeking a 2.9 billion U.S. dollar senior secured term loan E, the proceeds of which will be used to refinance the firm's existing senior secured class A, B and C term...
- Loan Amendments, the Other Refinance Wave. G. F. // Leveraged Finance News;11/11/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 43, p1
The article presents information on loan refinancing in the U.S. in 2013. It states that despite fall in loan refinancing, the pricing on existing syndicated loans are still being reduced by finance companies in the world. It also states technology sector is most active in attaining decreased...
- Allied Electronics debt refinanced. // African Business News;3/18/2014, p3
The article reports that ltron Finance, a subsidiary of Allied Electronics, has raised 3.6 billion South African Rand in senior unsecured term facilities from a consortium of South African banks and institutions to refinance the group's term debt.
- Low Interest Rates Lead to Increase in Mezzanine Financing. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;12/17/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p12
Reports the impact of low interest rates on the acquisition of mezzanine financing as refinancing alternative of participants in the commercial mortgage market in New York. Increase of the cost of defeasance for loans of the companies; Scheme of the defeasance arrangement in the commercial...
- Sales finance companies: Monthly statement of estimated assets and liabilities. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring95, pS42
Presents a monthly statement of estimated assets and liabilities of sales finance companies in Canada as of the spring of 1995. Cash and deposits; Business credit; Household credit; Short-term paper; Long-term debt; Shareholders' equity.
- Sales finance companies: Monthly statement of estimated assets and liabilities. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer95, pS42
Presents a chart representing the monthly statement of estimated assets and liabilities of sales finance companies in Canada.
- Sales finance companies: Monthly statement of estimated assets and liabilities. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS42
Presents a chart depicting the monthly statement of estimated assets and liabilities of sales finance companies in Canada as of spring 1996. Business credit; Household credit; Other receivables; Allowance for doubtful accounts; Investments and advances; Total major assets.