Banks Kick off $500M Refi Loan for Jarden
- Jarden to Re-Price $1.2B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p42
The article reports on a regulatory filing indicating a plan by Jarden Corp. to re-price its senior secured credit facility that includes its 1.2 billion U.S. dollar outstanding term loan and its 250 million U.S. dollar revolver.
- Pre-Paid Legal Talks Price for LBO Financing. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p16
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Macquarie, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Ireland and KeyCorp , has priced a term loan for Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the search of U.S. bank consortium Citigroup, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and KKR for a term loan amounting to 1.295 million U.S. dollars to help with the refinancing effort of Laureate Education in March 2011.
- Banks Shop $260M TL for Vertafore. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p4
This article reports on the move of a bank consortium to begin marketing a term loan for Vertafore in 2010.
- Banks Cruise Market with $1.35B TL for Hertz. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p16
This article reports on the search for a term loan by a bank consortium for car rental company Hertz in 2011.
- Banks Prep $1.17B in Debt for DynCorp. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p26
The article reports that a group of banks, which includes Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Barclays and Deutsche Bank, is preparing a senior secured credit facility and a senior unsecured term loan for DynCorp International.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Dole TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p5
The article reveals that price talk has been established by a bank consortium on a term loan for Dole Foods, a fruit and vegetable producer based in Westlake Village, California.
- Banks Launch $850M TL for Dole Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p25
This article announces the plan of a bank consortium to launch an 850 million U.S. dollar term loan for Dole Foods.
- Spectrum Refi Includes $750M TL, $750M Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p18
This article focuses on the term loan and senior secured bonds arranged by a bank consortium to refinance existing debt for Spectrum Brands.