Windstream Selling $500M for Tender Expansion
- WPX, Windstream Selling $2B in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p1
The article announces that Williams subsidiary WPX Energy and Windstream are selling combined junk bonds worth two billion U.S. dollars.
- Windstream Prices $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p35
The article reports on the 400 million dollars worth of junk bonds issued by Windstream in a drive-by offering.
- Windstream to Issue $200M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The artilcle reports on the plans of Windstream to issue 200 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a tender offer on January 10, 2011.
- Two Hopefuls Bring $800M to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p2
The article reports on the high yield bond issues from Windstream and Gannett. Windstream, a digital communications provider, will offer senior notes worth 400 million U.S. dollars which will be used in financing its acquisitions of D&E Communications and Lexcom. Newspaper publisher and media...
- Windstream, TriMas Add $850M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p2
The article offers information on the launch of several high-yield bonds. Telephone and digital service provider Windstream is planning to offer 600 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2017 while TriMas will issue 250 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2017. Another issuer was...
- Windstream Prices $700M Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p6
The article focuses on Windstream's decision to upsize its proposed bond offering and issue 700 million in high yield bonds. The offering was initially valued at 600 million U.S. dollars. The 7.875% senior notes due 2017 were sold with an original issue discount of 98.5 to yield 8.132%. Proceeds...
- Price Talk on Lawson Bond Deal Nears 10%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/2/2012, p8
The article reveals that price talk emerged on Lawson Software's 1.15 billion U.S. dollars junk bond deal, which was expected to price on April 5, 2012.
- MISSOURI: Transport District Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p5
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded its rating on the junk bond of Missouri's Chesterfield Valley Transportation Development District sales tax bonds.
- USG Sells $350M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p14
The article reports on the sale of 350 million U.S. dollars in high-yield bonds by building products company USG Corp. in 2013.