EV Energy Price Talk up to 8.25%
- Market's Correction Deepens. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/20/2014, pB02
1 Sliding oil prices, stalling European economies and slower Chinese growth overtook more good U.S. economic data. The Nasdaq and S&P 500 carved deeper through Wed., then pared losses. Result: Nasdaq down 0.4%; S&P 500 off 1%. Still, only 22% of industries ended the week lower. Oil climbed off...
- Riding The Curve. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;1/19/2004, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p1
This article reports that the opening weeks of 2004 have seen a flood of new dollar-denominated bond issues from EM sovereigns. The fact that several EM sovereigns are seizing the opportunity to issue new long-term bonds cheaply in the U.S. market in order to fund their budget shortfalls right...
- Oil primes the pump for a comeback. // High Yield Report;8/31/98, Vol. 9 Issue 33, p6
Reports that as a result of Hicks, Muse, Tate and Furst Incorporated's decision to increase its stake in the Coho Energy company, the recovery of bonds within the oil industry in the United States, is possible. Percentage which Hicks Muse's stake in Coho increased by; Increase of Coho's bonds...
- Highlights. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jan2009, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the including a weekly report containing estimates of natural gas in underground storage for the U.S. and weekly current analysis of the industry including information on natural gas spot and futures prices and storage activities.
- The future of oil. Finizza, Anthony J. // Business Economics;Oct96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p7
Presents a long-term outlook for the petroleum industry of the United States in the twenty-first century. Importance of the oil market to the international economy by virtue of its size; Measurement of the market concentration through the Herfindahl-Hershman Index (HHI); Forces for change; Oil...
- Forecasting Ultimate Oil Recovery and Its Rate of Production: Incorporating Economic Forces into the Models of M. King Hubbert. Cleveland, Cutler J.; Kaufmann, Robert K. // Energy Journal;1991, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p17
Analyzes the adequacy of domestic resources in the United States, by updating and modifying in important ways the models of discovery and production developed by M. King Hubbert. How decreasing oil production rising consumption have affected the United States; How declining quality of oil has...
- A Short-Run Model of Petroleum Product Supply. Considine, Timothy J. // Energy Journal;1992, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p61
Presents a paper which discusses the monthly econometric model of petroleum refining supply in the United States. Determinants in the demand for crude oil in the transmission of demand stocks to product prices; Industrial trends in the United States; Theoretical looks at the model; Analysis of...
- New teeth for energy policy. Golle, Vince // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb1994, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p64
Focuses on issues of concern to the American petroleum industry. Need for government intervention in the wake of depressed global crude oil prices; Views from government officials; United States' dependence on imported oil.
- Section 3. Petroleum. // Monthly Energy Review;Jul96, p41
Presents data on petroleum production, supply and stocks in June 1996. Imports; Supply for domestic use; Motor gasoline; Distillate fuel oil; Residual fuel oil; Stock change.