BofA, GE Market $175M Dividend TL for Grede
- Grede Receives Stable Credit Rating. // Modern Casting;Feb2013, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that Grede Holdings LLC has received affirmation that upholds the Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' credit rating of B+/Stable for the company and Moody's Investors Service's Corporate Family Rating and Term Loan B rating.
- Grede Adding Capacity to Facility in Monterrey, Mexico. // Modern Casting;Dec2013, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the expansion by iron casting specialist Grede Holdings LLC of its NovoCast ferrous metalcasting facility in Monterrey, Mexico in 2013 to help meet demands of its automotive and heavy truck customers.
- Grede Receives Award From Thomas Built Buses. // Modern Casting;Dec2010, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p9
The article announces that Grede Holdings LLC, a metalcasting conglomerate from Novi, Michigan, has won an award for outstanding performance from Thomas Built Buses Inc.
- Three Bankruptcies Later, Grede Faces Upbeat 2011. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;May2011, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p19
The article reports that Grede Holdings, supplier of ferrous-iron castings, faces strong business prospects for 2011, after enduring three bankruptcy filings during the last six years.
- Grede Logs $162 Million in New Business Since 2010, Adds Mexican Foundries. // Foundry Management & Technology;Mar20111, Vol. 139 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that Grede Holdings LLC, a ferrous foundry group formed by the merger of Grede LLC and Citation Corp. in 2010, has reserved new orders amounting more than 162 million U.S. dollars since its formation and increased its capacity utilization rate by 80%.
- Grede Adding Capacity in Mexico. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug2013, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the installing of new pressure pouring system of Grede Holdings LLC. on NovaCast ductile iron foundry in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Grede's Radford Foundry to Close. // Foundry Management & Technology;Oct2013, Vol. 141 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Grede Holdings LLC will close its Grede Radford LLCT iron foundry in Radford, Virginia by the end of 2013.
- Winner: Deal over $100 million. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;2/28/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p13
The article offers information regarding the deal of the company Grede Holdings LLC, which will receive an award at the fourth M&A Awards, presented by Crain's in cooperation with the Detroit chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth.
- Grede Wins Jeep Components Contract. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that Grede Holdings LLC has begun production of various safety-critical components on the new Jeep Grand Cherokee that will supply several chassis components for vehicles.