Lantheus Medical Selling Add-On Bonds
- Lantheus Prices Add-On Bonds for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the sale of an add-on bond deal amounting to 150 million U.S. dollars by Lantheus Medical Imaging which it plans to use to pay a dividend to its private equity owner in March 2011.
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. // Leveraged Finance News;3/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p2
The article offers information on various topics related to leveraged finance in the U.S. It states that the proceeds of the 150 million dollars in an add-on bond deal sold by Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc. will be used to pay its dividend to private equity owner. It says that a downsized bond...
- Lantheus receives additional Mo-99 isotopes. // Medical Device Daily;5/28/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 103, p3
The article reports that Lantheus Medical Imaging was supplied with more molybdenum-99 (Mo-99) by the Institute for Radioelements (IRE) and the Nuclear Research Institute (NRI).
- Lantheus draws Mo-99 from Czechs. // Medical Device Daily;5/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 100, p7
This article reports on an agreement secured by Lantheus Medical Imaging with the Institute for Radioelements and the Nuclear Research Institute for a supply of molybdenum-99 (Mo-99).
- Lantheus Medical Imaging to Host 2nd Qtr 2012 Conference Call on Aug 16 2012 at 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/15/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on a conference call from Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc. to be held on August 16, 2012 to discuss its financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2012.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/12/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 70, p5
The article reports that diagnostic medical imaging firm, Lantheus Medical Imaging, has entered into an exchange offer for eligible stock holders to exchange any and all of its outstanding unregistered senior notes due in 2017.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;11/22/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 224, p3
The article reports on an agreement between the Premier in Charlotte, North Carolina and Lantheus Medical Imaging in North Billerica, Massachusetts for cardiac ultrasound contrast media.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/4/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p3
This article reports on the launch of an exchange offer by Lantheus Medical Imaging for eligible holders to exchange the company's outstanding unregistered senior notes due 2017.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;5/12/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 92, p2
The article reports on the completion of Lantheus Medical Imaging's offer to exchange up to 150 million U.S. dollars in aggregate principal of its 9.750% senior notes due 2017 for an equal aggregate principal amount of its new 9.750% senior notes due 2017.