Jefferies to Shop $310M TL for Farmers Market Deal
- Jefferies, BMO Market $310M TL for Sprouts' Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p27
The article reports on the launch of a 310 million U.S. dollar term loan by Jefferies and BMO Capital Markets that will help back Apollo Management's buyout of Sprouts Farmers Market.
- Sprouts Farmers Market. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;2/ 2/2011, p30
The article offers information on Sprouts Farmers Market in Phoenix, Arizona, which ranks 22nd overall among the top small supermarket chains and independents in the U.S. in 2011.
- Sprouts Deal Puts it Over $1B. ZWIEBACH, ELLIOT // SN: Supermarket News;4/25/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that the recent deal of Sprouts Farmers Market LLC in which it acquired Henry's Farmers Markets and Sun Harvest Markets has put it with estimated sales exceeding one billion dollars.
- Sprouts to open in Fresno. Lindt, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/21/2012, Issue 324587, p1
The article reports on the plan of Sprouts Farmers Market LLC, an organic and natural foods supermarket, to open a store in North Fresno by May 2013.
- Sprouts Continues Rapid Expansion. Harper, Roseanne // SN: Supermarket News;6/7/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 23, p29
The article presents information on the new store of Sprouts Farmers Market LLC, opened at Sunnyvale in California on June 2, 2010. The opening marks its 50th location in total and eighth store in 2010. Doug Sanders, president and chief operating officer of the 50th unit, stated that natural...
- CUSTOMERS PRAISE SPROUTS. R. H. // SN: Supermarket News;10/18/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 42, p28
The article reports that the customers of Sprouts Farmers Markets LLC have been paid attention by the company and they write their comments in e-mails, letters, telephone calls and through the company's web site. The company's president and chief executive officer, Doug Sanders reports that most...
- RETAIL. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/10/2013, Issue 324647, p6
The article reports that the Sprouts Farmers Markets LLC will open its first location in San Francisco, California on May 15, 2013.
- Sprouts Holds Grand Opening Events. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;3/14/2013, p6
The article reports that Sprouts Farmers Market will hold grand opening events for its 152nd store on March 27, 2013 in Houston, Texas.
- Sprouts Offers Colo. Flood Relief. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;9/23/2013, p6
The article reports that the Sprouts Farmers Market store in Colorado has donated non-perishable groceries and paper products to the Food Bank of Larimer County to help people in flood-damaged towns of Fort Collins, Greeley and Louisville in September 2013.