JPM, Goldman Launch $365M Refi Loan for PostMedia
- Pinnacle Foods Offers $1.58 TLG. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p39
The article reports on the credit facility being proposed by Parsippany, New Jersey-based Pinnacle Foods Finance. Valued at 1.73 billion U.S. dollars, the facility includes a five-year revolver and a seven-year term loan G. Proceeds will be used in refinancing the company's existing debt...
- nTelos Seeks to Refinance $751M TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
This article focuses on the plan of communications provider nTelos to refinance 751 million U.S. dollars in term loan debt via bookrunners HPMorgan and UBS.
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the search of U.S. bank consortium Citigroup, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and KKR for a term loan amounting to 1.295 million U.S. dollars to help with the refinancing effort of Laureate Education in March 2011.
- Skype Looks to Refinance with Cheaper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p7
This article reveals the plan of Internet telephone provider Skype to obtain refinancing from loan investors to replace a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan.
- Is It Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? // Clergy Journal;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on refinancing mortgage loans. Advantage of refinancing; Need to consider the term of the loan when deciding to refinance; Cost of refinancing.
- Clothing Retailer to try on Cov-Lite. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the plan of Gymboree, a children's clothing retailer, to refinance an 820-million U.S. dollar term loan with an equally sized loan that will be covenant-lite
- Banks Shop $575M Cov-Lite TL for TASC Refinancing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the 575 million dollar cov-lite term loan B intended for the refinancing effort of TASC, Inc. through a bank consortium composed of Barclays, Deutsche Bank, RBC Capital markets and KKR Capital Markets.
- Barbri Seeks $256M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p29
The article reports that Barbri, a bar exam preparation provider, is looking for a 256 million dollars term loan B for refinancing.
- CS Talks Price on Rexnord's $1.95B 1st Lien. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p29
The article reports that global industrial firm Rexnord Corp. is seeking a seven-year 1.95 billion U.S. dollar first lien covenant-lite term loan as of August 12, 2013 to refinance the firm's existing senior notes and term loan.