Park-Ohio Pulls HY Deal
- Park-Ohio Prices Previously Pulled Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p23
The article discusses the 250-million U.S.-dollar worth of junk bonds issued by Park-Ohio Industries in an offering it previously pulled from the market, pricing the 8.125% senior notes due 2012 at par.
- Park-Ohio may move to Euclid. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/26/95, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on Park-Ohio Industries Inc.'s plans to relocate to Euclid, Cleveland, Ohio. Lease negotiation between the company and Argo-Tech Corp.; Comments from Michael S. Lipscomb, Argo-Tech chairman and chief executive; Incentives given by city officials.
- Nine-year dispute ends. // Monthly Labor Review;Aug92, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p61
Reports that members of United Automobile Workers Local 91 unanimously ratified a tentative three-year collective bargaining agreement with Park-Ohio Industries, ending a nine-year work stoppage. Background on the stoppage; What the new pact provides; Details.
- Park-Ohio to move HQ to Euclid. Bullard, Stan; Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/16/95, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p3
Reports that Park-Ohio Industries Inc. will move its headquarters from Shaker Heights to TRW's former headquarters in Euclid, Cleveland, Ohio by the end of 1995. State approval of Park-Ohio's job creation tax credit; Area in the Argo-Tech-owned building to be leased by Park-Ohio for its...
- Deal opportunities expand with Park-Ohio's reputation. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;03/17/97, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p7
Describes the reputation of Park-Ohio Industries Inc. in helping troubled companies. Services provided by the company; Success in managing assets; Management strategy adopted by the company.
- AJAX MAGNETHERMIC COMBINED WITH TOCCO. // Forging;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the purchase of the operating assets of Ajax Magnethermic Corp. by Park's Tocco division in Ohio. Terms of the deal; Formation of the entity Ajax Tocco; Emphasis on providing state-of-the art services to customers.
- Union cires foul over plan by Park-Ohio to close plant. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p5
Plans by Park-Ohio Industries Inc. to close its Geneva Rubber plant on June 3, 2003 and dismiss 161 workers have angered the union representing workers at the factory.According to United Steelworkers of America Local 905, Park-Ohio in 2002 began moving equipment from the Geneva Rubber plant in...
- Park-Ohio sells medical vial unit to Kerr. // Plastics News;11/9/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p3
Reports on Park-Ohio Industries Inc.'s sale of its Friendly & Sale Packaging Systems Inc. business to Kerr Group Inc.
- Firm takes on medicine cap, bottle market. Vernyi, Bruce // Plastics News;3/24/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p7
Reports that chairman and chief executive officer of Park-Ohio Industries Incorporated of Cleveland, Eddie Crawford has established a business to challenge Owens-Illinois Incorporated's position as the leader in pharmaceutical bottles and caps. Estimated amount of money Crawford has invested in...