Seeing the funny side
- Morris to unveil new product. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p4
Details the plan of Morris Furniture to launch its new line of cabinets in a preview to be held on December 8-10, 1997. Alan Higgins as the host of the event.
- Extra time off. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p2
Discloses that Glasgow, Scotland-based firm Morris Furniture has given its employees a paid time off to watch the football match between Scotland and Brazil.
- Extra capacity helps Morris. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Reports that Morris Furniture has opened a new furniture factory in Great Britain.
- Jump to it. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p29
Focuses on the fundraising of Morris Furniture company through a freefall parachute jump. Location of the event; Number of staff participated in the event; Participation of the company managing director Robert Morris in the event.
- A taste of Bangkok. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2001, Issue 5268, p29
Reports that the Morris Furniture has introduced the tuk tuk motorcycle with a carriage attached to its Glasgow, Scotland factory sites.
- Morris' French Empire style. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p2
Reports that Morris Furniture has launched at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain the Napoleon collection of wood furniture which draws inspiration from the French Empire. Cherry veneer range; Chair styles.
- Morris oaks off to a flying start. // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p5
Informs about the launching of Hampton Court, the first oak range of Morris Furniture's At Home. Design and qualities; Components of the range.
- Morris Group moves forward. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p12
The article reports on the 19 million British pound worth of investments of the Morris Furniture Group in state-of-the-art new premises in the Royal Borough of Rutherglen near Glasgow in Scotland.
- Morris adds beds to its brand portfolio. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p5
The article evaluates the Sleepstyle brand of beds, mattresses, headboards and bedding developed by Morris Furniture Group.