Designer fair with a difference
- Cologne kitchens play it safe on design. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1996, p42
Features kitchens showcased at the 1996 Cologne Furniture Fair.
- So Frenchy, so chic. // Belle;Dec/Jan2013, p69
The article discusses highlights of the 2012 Maison & Object fair in Paris, France. Standout elements at the event allegedly included a play on scale, innovative lighting and saturated colour. It also featured oversized pieces, including outdoor planters, pots, ply wools in furniture and...
- Middle Eastern promise. Myerscough, Sarah // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2012, Issue 236, p24
In a personal narrative, the author, a British crafts gallery owner, describes her experience of visiting and participating in the Design Days Dubai fair, the first-ever design fair in the Middle East, held from March 18-21, 2012.
- Cornwall Design Fair. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);7/20/2012, p1
The article offers information on the Cornwall Design Fair to be held in Trereife House, Penzance, Cornwall from 17-19 August 2012.
- Together everyone achieves more. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);7/20/2012, p2
The article offers information on the upcoming Fair "T.E.A.M. Together Everyone Achieves More in Kemsistry Gallery, London from 16 August to 1 September 2012.
- Design Le bon goÃ»t vintage. MORISSET, CÉDRIC // Beaux Arts Magazine;avr2008, Issue 286, p119
The article reviews the 12th edition of the art fair Pavillon des arts et du design, held in Paris, France from April 2-6, 2008.
- PAD LONDON: ART AND DESIGN 2013. WHITE, JOSHUA // Flash Art International;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 46 Issue 293, p45
The article offers a review of the PAD (Pavilion de Antiquaires et des galleries d'art) art and design fair held in London, England from October 16-20, 2013. The event featured a selection of 20th-century decorative arts and fine art, including a console by designer Valentin Loellmann.
- Unfolding SOFA. // Art & Antiques;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p41
The article previews the 20th annual SOFA (Sculptural Objects, Functional Art and Design) fair being held in Chicago, Illinois from November 1-3, 2013. The event will feature works by various artists including William Morris, Michael Glancy and Klaus Moje.
- SOFA Chicago Announces Initial Exhibitor Lineup. // Crafts Report;Oct2013, Vol. 39 Issue 450, p8
The article offers a brief preview of the SOFA (Sculpture Objects Functional Art & Design) Chicago fair to be held from November 1-3, 2013, noting that the event will feature works by various artists including furniture designer Wendell Castle, metal sculptor Albert Paley and glass sculptor...