Reflections of the future
- Vitra, Va-Va-Voom. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;Jan2003, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p204
Describes the showroom of furniture manufacturer Vitra in Los Angeles, California. Background of the company; Emotional aspects of the design of the showroom; Concept of the showroom's decoration.
- VitraShop set for relaunch. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2015, Issue 5922, p10
The article reports on the decision of furniture design firm Vitra to reunite its Vitra Flome, Vitra Office and VitraShop divisions to offer a full service in retail design in Great Britain.
- Perilous ease. Myerson, Jeremy // Design Week;5/11/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p26
The article focuses on the work of office furniture designers in Great Britain who are confronting the ergonomics issue. Vitra has launched the Headline office task chair designed by Mario and Claudio Bellini. While Orangebox is not only designing furniture but also offering office design and...
- Lily Pads and Landing Pads. Lacayo, Richard // Time;4/15/2004 Special Issue, Vol. 163, p18
Looks at South African New York-based architect Zaha Hadid upon the completion of a showroom for the Swiss furniture company Vitra. Suaveness of the configured space where display platforms ribbon around corners or morph into mahogany staircases; Display of her intricate design proposals at the...
- G-Star launches ProuvÃ© RAW Crossover series. WHITE, RENEE MINUS // New York Amsterdam News;6/30/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 26, p16
The article reports that G-Star has launched its latest RAW Crossover series, in collaboration with Swiss furniture manufacturer Vitra. The collection features 17 classic designs from French modernist Jean Prouve combined with updated ideas from both G-Star and Vitra's creative team. According...
- Big-Time ProuvÃ©. Yablonski, Alexa // Interior Design;Aug2002, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p77
Features the furniture line from Vitra. Overview on the design; Availability of the collection; Contact information.
- Bath essentials. // Architectural Record;Dec2006, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p227
The article provides information on Ross Lovegrove's Istanbul Collection of bathroom fittings for Turkish ceramic company VitrA which was inspired by the concept of organic essentialism.
- VitrA introduces its Nest Trendy Series. // Architecture Update;11/18/2015, p2
The article offers information on the Nest Trendy, a new range of highly modular family bathroom furniture from Turkish bathroom solutions brand VitrA.
- VitrA shows Nest at Unicera. // Mark (1574-6453);Jun/Jul2014, Issue 50, p187
The article offers information on the Nest bathroom series from architectural firm Vitra.