Christy expands celebrity range
- Christy comes top in towel research. // Home Furnishings;Sep95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p38
Reports on the good standing of the towel brand Christy in the British market. Christy's consumer awareness.
- Christy bows line, logo. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p15
Reports the debut of towel manufacturer Christy's Spa towel collection. Physical description; Pricing.
- Christy builds on U.K. foundation. // Home Textiles Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on the manufacturing of bath towels by supplier Christy in Great Britain. Capabilities of the manufacturing facility; Division of the lines of the Christy brand; Types of towels manufactured.
- Christy wraps up baby market. // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p3
Reports on the Baby products launched by towel firm Christy. Towels included in the range; Reason for the decision of the company to launch the Baby range.
- Towelmaker Christy Moving to 261 Fifth Ave. // Home Textiles Today;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p43
Reports that upscale towel manufacturer Christy has moved to a new showroom located in suite 914, on the 9th floor of 261 Fifth Avenue in New York.
- Beach Towels. Parker, Kate // Real Simple;Jun2008, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p13
The article evaluates several beach towels including Cabana Fish Towel by Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Stripe Beach Towel by Target Corp. and Modern Damask Beach Towel by Christy.
- 8 Ways to Get Sultry Style. // Redbook;Jun2008, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p38
The article evaluates several products including the Hat Attack canvas tote, the jungle design towel from Christy and flip flops from Old Navy.
- Welspun to sell Wimbledon towels in India from next year. Goenka, B. K. // Textile Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p76
The article reports on the distribution of the Wimbledon Championships towels from Christy UK Ltd. in India by Mumbai-based diversified company Welspun India Ltd. in 2013. It says that the company was authorised by the Wimbledon organisers to sell the product in the country. Meanwhile, the...
- Throwing in the towel for charity. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p29
Focuses on the towel trade-in initiatives for national children's charity by the company Christy towels in Great Britain. Amount raised by the company; Procedures of the towel trade-in; Citation on Haringey Young Carers Project as the recipient of the donation of Christy.