Third Morris archive
- Talks begin. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p4
Reports on the takeover meeting initiated by the fabric and bedlinen firm Sanderson in Great Britain.
- APSO.COM: The new CAD on the block. Harrison, James // Textile World;Aug97, Vol. 147 Issue 8, p76
Focuses on Sanderson's use of the APSO.COM Designer software that helps designers maintain complete control of the design process. Benefits of the computer aided design system; Description of how the software is applied in the design process.
- Sanderson. // Architectural Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p184
The article features Sanderson,an interior designing shop based in Great Britain which cells curtains, fabrics and printed wallpapers for house ornamentation.
- Sheer Sensations. Mayhew, Elizabeth // House Beautiful;Aug99, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p40
Presents photographs of various fabric designs. Sanderson's gutsy chartreuse and chocolate stripe; Robert Scott's horizontal stripe in silk organza; Brunschwig & Fil's handkerchief cotton.
- Sanderson move will bear fruit soon. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p5
Reports on the integration of British fabric and wallcovering company Sanderson into Walker Greenbank. Restoration of Sanderson to profit; Number of products of Sanderson launched in autumn 2004; Optimism of Walker Greenbank chairman Ian Kirkham on the recovery of operating losses incurred in...
- Sanderson introduces new warehouse technology. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the sales order processing and warehouse computer system which was launched by the Sanderson company. Details on the operational functions of the system; Description of the system.
- Major names pullout of next year's Heimtex. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p2
Reports that Curtina, Sanderson, and Filigree have pulled out of the Heimtextil Textile Show to be held in Frankfurt, Germany in January 1999. Filigree's plan to attend the 1999 Intohome exhibition; Curtina's plan to concentrate on its British market base rather than exports.
- Walker Greenbank pays Â£5.5m for Sanderson. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by wallcoverings and fabric group Walker Greenbank PLC. Amount paid by Walker for the deal; Losses incurred by Sanderson in 2003; Terms and conditions of the acquisition.
- Sanderson. // Architectural Digest;Mar2005, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p66
Focuses on the signature textile fabric collection of interest to interior designers at Sanderson.