Kjellbergs tries to block Steens
- Steens and Kjellbergs settle legal row. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p3
Presents update on the lawsuit filed by Kjellbergs against Steens Furniture in Denmark.
- HALL 5 STAND A16. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p43
The article profiles Steens Furniture UK Ltd., considered as the leading manufacturer of flat pack furniture in Denmark, featuring its range of product collections particularly children's furniture.
- Commonwealth curtain raiser. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p17
Presents information on several furniture manufacturers that will participate at the Manchester Furniture Show in Manchester, England from July 7 to 10, 2002. HTL International; Steens Furniture; Sibex.
- Court decided Danish rival pine design rights. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p4
Reports on a Danish court's rejection of an attempt by pine furniture company Kjellbergs to halt trading by rival Steens.
- Solid advances for Steens. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2008, Issue 5588, p3
The article reports that Steens Furniture is looking forward to new opportunities in Great Britain and Ireland market. Following the acquisition of the manufacturer Pronova, the company believes the move strongly establishes themselves as the leading Danish company supplying solid Scandinavian...
- More sales help put Steens back in profit. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p4
Reports that pine furniture firm, Steens Furniture has boosted its finances in 2003 helped by a 15% increase in sales. Movement of the company to a larger customer base; Expectations of further growth from the mail order and Irish markets in 2004.
- Suppliers lose out. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p5
The article reports on the business losses experienced by suppliers in Great Britain as of December 2005 relevant to the administration and subsequent management buyouts at DP Furniture Express. Despite the losses, some suppliers still express support, citing the Denmark-based cabinet...
- Going Places. // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2010, Issue 5669, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry. The Worshipful Co. of Furniture Makers has appointed six new Liverymen following its court meeting in December 2009. Steens Furniture has affirmed the resignation of its managing director Keith Robinson at the end of February...
- New Aage for Kjellbergs. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p5
Reports on the acquisition of furniture company Kjellbergs by Aage-Ã˜stergaard in Europe. Statement of Torben Ã˜stergaard, official of Aage; Citation of the reduced sales of Kjellbergs; Continuation of the operations of Kjellbergs in Great Britain.