Delaware Revises Revenue Forecasts Upward, But Smoking Ban May Hurt a Bit
- 94%. // BRW;1/29/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p28
The article reports that 94% of fast franchise business enterprises are expecting revenue growth in 2008-2009.
- CASH MACHINES. // BRW;1/29/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p32
A table is presented that shows the fastest growing franchises in terms of revenue.
- Delaware Panel Releases Good News, Bad News Forecast for 2002, 2003. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;4/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31367, p29
Reports the revision of revenue forecast in Delaware. Revenue projected by the Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Council; Net improvement seen by state Finance secretary David Singleton; Explanation on the decline in the franchise tax revenue.
- Franchising--Monopoly by Contract: Reply. Inaba, Frederick S. // Southern Economic Journal;Apr82, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p1080
Focuses on the concurrent use of revenue sharing and full-line forcing in franchising. Legal distinction of franchising; Difference between vertical integration and monopoly; Welfare effects of franchise contracts.
- The Brick readies push into Quebec. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p2
Reports the plans of Brick Warehouse to open a franchised stores in Quebec market. Efforts in searching a down sites for the store; Total revenues of the company; Reasons behind the move of the company.
- Fransglobal's franchise seminar promotes business opportunities. Doyle, B. G. // Caribbean Business;9/20/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 37, p45
The article focuses on the franchising and development opportunities of Fransglobal Corp. on Taco Maker and Jake as a user friendly and cost effective way of generating new income.
- RadioShack: Check it out. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;8/12/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p2
In this article, the author offers information on RadioShack Corp., the franchise of electronics retail stores in the U.S., and informs that its net sales and operating revenues were about 849 million U.S. dollars in 2013.
- Breaking Ground. Carter, Jodie // Entrepreneur;Jul2003, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p106
Focuses on the efforts of franchiser Jerry Baker to go into the franchising business. Acquisition of a UBuiltIt franchise; Aim of the business to give construction services to inexperienced homeowners; Services offered; Impact of the business on the rise in Baker's revenues.
- Panera: net soars 36% in 3rd Q, to buy 12 units from developer. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/10/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Panera Bread Co. for the third quarter of October 2003 in the U.S. Percentage increase in total revenues; Agreement of the company to purchase for 12 franchised bakery-cafes.