Delivering medications via a pneumatic tube system
- Increase in fines content and adhesion behavior in the pneumatic conveying of CB. Keuter, H.; Limper, A.; Wehmeier, A.; Riedemann, T.; Freitag, K.-H. // Rubber World;Jul2001, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p29
Investigates the increase in fines content and adhesion behavior in the pneumatic conveying of carbon blacks. General classification of the industrial carbon blacks; Most important parameters for classifying carbon blacks; Use of an adjustable, pneumatic conveyor system; Sampling of the carbon...
- Demonstrations and Discussion. // Chem.info;Aug2007, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on a seminar titled "The Theory and Practice of Pneumatic Conveying" to be held at the CycloTech System Proving Facility in York, Nebraska on September 18 to 20, 2007.
- Carbon black conveying. // Rubber World;Feb2011, Vol. 243 Issue 5, p42
The article offers brief information of the pneumatic conveying equipment from Cyclonaire Corp.
- Improvements for conveying. // Process Engineering;Sep2002, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on the pneumatic conveying system from Portasilo Bulk Handling Systems launched at the Process and Packaging Machinery Association's (PPMA) exhibit in Birmingham, England on September 24-26, 2002.
- System warning when bend thins. // Food Manufacture;Mar2000, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p53
Introduces Intellibend from STB Engineering, a pneumatic conveyor for abrasive materials with a device that activates an alarm when the bend wears thin, but before failure occurs.
- Vacuum receiver for dilute phase conveying. // Food Manufacture;Apr2014, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p41
The article previews the Flexicon vacuum receiver designed for dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems.
- Improve prescribing for asthma. Gnanapragasam, Vasa // GP: General Practitioner;6/3/2002, p87
Presents improvements in inhaler devices in Great Britain. Application of spacers in the delivery of drugs to the lungs; Alternative methods on the delivery of drugs; Efficacy of the methods.
- Removal of Central Venous Catheters from Patients with Candidemia. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;10/15/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1021
Presents a letter and its reply on removal of central venous catheters (CVC) from patients with candidemia published in the October 15, 2002 issue of 'Clinical Infections Diseases.' Association of CVCs with decrease in the mortality rate; Usefulness of catheter removal with respect to the...
- Regional Distribution and Kinetics of Inhaled Pharmaceuticals. Berridge, Marc S.; Zhenghong Lee; Heald, Donald L. // Current Pharmaceutical Design;Nov2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p1631
Drug biodistribution is often secondary to drug action. However, drugs that have a topical action and are deposited into the airway by inhalation are dependent on effective deposition at the intended site of action. Measurement of the distribution of such drugs in the airway is a useful tool....