The steady state of NEW ENGLAND
- Wal-Mart makes two moves in the Golden State. // DSN Retailing Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the opening of CityPlace, a multi-use shopping center development in Long Beach, California anchored by Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Features of the urban center; Tenants.
- AUTUMN FEATURE. // European Retail Digest;Autumn94, Issue 4, p23
Discusses the significance of the development of purpose-built shopping centers throughout western Europe. Overview of shopping center development on a pan-European basis; Issues affecting shopping centers in western European countries; Future development prospects.
- Shopping Centre and Retail Park Development in the Republic of Ireland. Parker, Tony // European Retail Digest;Sep2002, Issue 35, p1
Provides information on the development of shopping centers and retail parks in the Republic of Ireland. Background of the economic boom in Ireland in the 1990s; Development of regional and larger-scale shopping centers throughout the 1990s; Importance of anchor stores in the development of...
- Business booming in Tucson's `Lost Barrio'. Kjos, Tiffany // Inside Tucson Business;01/03/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p14
Features an isolated shopping center called `Lost Barrio' along Park Avenue in Tucson, Arizona. Attractions and offerings; Products and services; Business prospects and opportunities.
- Las Vegas shopping centers. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/24/99, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p17
Presents a table ranking the shopping centers in Las Vegas, Nevada based on gross leasable area as of May 24, 1999. Mall locations; Space available; Year of establishment and parking spaces; Number of tenants; Anchor tenants and non-retail services; Leasing agency contact persons.
- Shopping centers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p30
Lists top shopping centers in New Orleans, Louisiana ranked according to total rentable square feet. Includes Lake Forest Plaza Mall; Elmwood Village Center; Lakeside Village Center.
- American Fork shopping center nears completion. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/14/99, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p13
Reports on the expected completion of the Old Town Square shopping center in American Fork, Utah. Total area; Names of retailers; Development of the center by Old Town Square LC.
- New shopping center proposed in Provo. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/01/99, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p9
Discloses plans for the construction of a shopping center in Provo, Utah pending approval of a rezone request from the Provo City Planning Commission. Developers; Location site; Size; Types of prospective tenants.
- Retail. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/27/96 Supplement Market Facts, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p26
Presents data concerning the retail industry in Westchester County, New York as of the third quarter of 1995. Neighborhood shopping centers; Single retail facilities; Large regional shopping centers; Sales tax collections; Community shopping centers.
- Taking the Simple Road. Williamson, Rusty // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/20/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 116, p1
Reports on apparel stores' solutions in growing a moderate retail business. Importance of reinforcing the stores' brand identities; Completion of a customer research process; Assurance of a value-price equation that meets the customers' expectations.