Scrutinizing synthetic LEASES
- A buyer's market. Taylor, David // Estates Gazette;2/25/2006 Supplement, p37
The article reports on the disadvantages associated with the leaseback of retail business in Great Britain. The reasons behind the inappropriateness of lease structure for retail business are mentioned. The valuation of retail asset in the country is cited. Paul Wilson of Invesco comments on the...
- MANHATTAN COMMERCIAL LEASING. PINCUS, ADAM // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p136
The article reports on the trend in commercial office and retail space leasing, as well as the top building agents and most active neighborhoods for retail leasing in Manhattan, New York from February 19 to August 18, 2015.
- leaseback. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p79
A definition of the term "leaseback," which refers to the method of raising finance in which an organization sell its land or buildings to an investor on condition that the investor will lease the property back to the organization for a fixed term, is presented.
- Rent arrears rules change for some. Bothwell, Ellie // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/1/2014, Issue 146, p61
The article focuses on the new commercial rent arrears recovery (CRAR) procedure, which governs the ways in which landlords are able to recover commercial rent arrears in Great Britain.
- how toâ€¦ HOTEL SALE-AND-LEASEBACKS. SKEA-STRACHAN, NICK // Estates Gazette;2/11/2012, Issue 1206, p103
The article presents questions and answers related to the leasebacks and sales of hotels in Great Britain including the increase of interest in hotel leases, risk of the asset owner from the investment and the access of institutional investors to a long-term source of income.
- SALE/LEASEBACKS. Castle, Douglas E. // Management Review;Nov87, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p39
Discusses cost management strategies in relation to sale-and-leasebacks. Creation of long-term capital; Positive exploitation of the difference between the book value of an asset; Capitalization on the residual value.
- Got No Street Cred. // Shopping Center World;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p44
Reports on the Z-Score of credit retailers in the U.S. Use of non-grocery anchors and tenants based on the net lease deals; Z-Score decline of inline tenants; Decrease in the average Z-Score of credit retailers.
- FROM THE PUBLISHER. Mitchell, Peter // New Zealand Apparel;Apr2012, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p4
The article discusses how shop leases are one of the biggest problems that retailers need to deal with in a tight market.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? Newton, Fiona // New Zealand Apparel;Aug2012, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to retail trade such as commercial leases and site selection.