- PROFILES, EXECUTIVE MOVES. Rodrigues, Joao H. // Crain's New York Business;2/3/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p22
Presents information on various promotions and appointments in different business sectors of New York, as of February 3, 2003. Appointment of Millard S. Drexler as chairman and chief executive of apparel & retail group J. Crew Group Inc.; Appointment of Larry Ziff, former senior vice president...
- Gap's Drexler rakes in $7.8M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/4/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 65, p23
Focuses on the salary earned by Gap Inc. chief executive office Millard Drexler in 1999. Outline of the compensation package.
- WWD CEO Summit Starts Monday. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/ 3/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 2, p2
The article reports the date of the rescheduled WWD Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Summit in New York City, which will take place January 7-8, 2013 and will features speakers such as Ron Johnson of J.C. Penney Co. Inc. and Millard Drexler of J. Crew Group Inc.
- Replacing an Icon at Gap. Forseter, Murray // Chain Store Age;Jul2002, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p10
Comments on the resignation of marketing executive Millard Drexler from retailer Gap in the U.S. Description of Drexler; Contributions of Drexler to the growth of the retailer; Speculations on Drexler's replacement.
- Drexler's Compensation Down In 2008. Steigrad, Alexandra // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/20/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 83, p2
The article focuses on the changes in the compensation received by various top executives of J. Crew Group Inc. Millard Mickey Drexler, chairman and chief executive officer, earned total compensation of $1.9 million in 2008, down from $2.8 million in 2007. Drexler and the other listed executives...
- Mickey's Batting Cleanup at J. Crew. Palmieri, Jean E.; Gellers, Stan // DNR: Daily News Record;6/21/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p10
Features Millard Drexler, CEO of New York-based specialty fashion store chain J. Crew Group. Career of Drexler in the apparel industry; Business losses of the company for the first quarter ended May 1, 2004; Costs of the men's suits being sold by the company.
- CHANGING OF THE GUARD. Smith, Stephanie // Money;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p61
Profiles Gap chief executive officer Paul Pressler, who hopes to improve the company's financial status. Desire of Gap's board of directors to put a broad strategic thinker and marketing whiz in control; Performance of former chief executive officer Mickey Drexler at Gap; Biographical...
- Filling In The Gap. Stone, Brad // Newsweek;10/7/2002, Vol. 140 Issue 15, p48
Profiles Paul Pressler, a former executive at Walt Disney who is the chief executive officer (CEO) at Gap. Resignation of Mickey Drexler, former CEO at GAP; Sales and profits; Suggestion that the GAP needs a CEO with fashion sense; Plans for the reintroduction of traditional merchandise into...
- Gap gets it. Munk, Nina // Fortune;8/3/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p68
Focuses on chief executive Mickey Drexler's direction of the Gap. 1998 earnings and performance of Gap stock; Drexler's intention of making Gap clothing a United States staple product; His transformation of Gap from a national retail chain to a recognizable global brand; His control of every...